Taking a girl out to dinner and a movie? I know, coward date, but it is a date, right?

My question is + or - how many dates before you should kiss her? Or do girls let you know when they want you to do that? I would live to avoid the proverbial kiss her when you drop off, that's been way overdone and almost expected, but I guess if it has to be then. Also, how many dates does it take to become official as BF/GF? I have hung out with this girl for about 2 months, but this is our first official night date not just a hangout

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, taking a girl to the movie and dinner is a date:-)

Kissing-It all depends on the moment. However, usually its not before the second date unless she gives you signals. It needs to be the right time for both of you. Kissing the girl will tell her that you are serious and it will also affect her emotionally. Not all girls let you know. Usually it happens at the end of the night when the two of you are alone and it goes quiet.This is usually when the girl expects to be kissed. I'm sure you will know when its the right time.

By the end of the night you can tell whether your going to have to go on more dates or not in order to get her to be your girlfriend. If you guys kiss, things will just develop from there. Some people are boyfriend/girlfriend after the first date. However, they don't admit it on first date. If you go out with her more often and she is giving you signals that she just wants you, you pretty much have your girlfriend. Some people ask the girl if she wants to be their Girlfriend and girls find that really sweet. This may not have helped very much but I wish you all the best:-) Have good time.

What Girls Said 2

• thats a good date. if it goes well and you guys are getting along, flirting and what not kiss her at the end or on the check but if all goes well... kiss

• take her sky diving instead! (deadly serious) If a guy did that to me the pants would be off in a second! ;P

What Guys Said 3

• I'm impatient I think lol, for me I've been officially dating most of my exs on our first date, only twice has this not been the case due to difficult circumstances. I also tend to kiss them within minutes of a date starting, usually I've been waiting for ages to date them though so I've been bursting to kiss them for a long time... I'd just go with when you feel comfortable, best indicator is if you hug her and lean back and look into her eyes if she looks back and its quiet for a while usually she will press her lips together meaning she expect to be kissed. You don't have to rush things like I did, different things work for different people just go with the flow...

• Dinner and a movie is a date I don't know why you would call that a coward date, but ok. Always kiss her on the first date, always. There isn't really a set number of dates to go on before you are official, just go on as many as you can and act likes she's already your gf, in other words do things couples do, kiss, hold hands, ect. Eventually she will ask you if you want to be official or not.

• be original put some thought into it. Its a date but why go with classic. Go with original. I agree with amariekel, skydiving would be cool. However, I will give you a date that is sure to impress. But only use it if you really like her. I am sure there is a lake or body of water near you. Take her too it, at night and when it is warm, layout the blanket and watch the stars and talk. Or better yet take her to a roof top, sneak up if you have to, bring the iPod and attaching speakers. Put together a slow dance play list and have a dance. add champaign for an extra wowo.