Would you date someone who is really nice to you but bullies other people for no good reason such as they are nerdy or something?

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not. I'd feel like he had some kind of superiority complex, or like he was only being nice to me to get what he wanted. You can learn a lot about someone by looking at how they treat others, and I wouldn't be in a relationship, or even just friends with someone who bullied people.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. They may be nice to me now but sooner or later when a problem rises, they're going to treat me no different. + I don't intend to be together with someone petty like that.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• No way. I want to date someone who has good character and common decency, not a moron who belittles other people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not. Don't date jackasses

1|0
    0|0
  • hell no. integrity is everything. if you want to know who a person truly is, look at how they treat minorities. its appalling how much we discriminate without even knowing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not a chance.

0|0
    0|0
  • It has happened to me before and my answer remains the same.
    No, I would never do that. That would be an indication that he is a shitty person who has no values.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I want kindness in a man... so nice to everyone. Bullies are a turn off for me.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• No

[filler filler filler]

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I despise bullies with a burning passion, easily one of the largest turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They'd bully me too, since I am nerdy. This would be undesirable even we were both 20 years younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I can't stand bullies

0|0
    0|0
  • NO way, they'd be shunned and shamed.

0|0
    0|0