How can I tell a guy I like him?

There's this guy I've been working with all weekend. I have a huge crush on him but I'm scared to tell him. I never told a guy I liked him before. Today might be my last day working with him for a while. He hugged me a lot yesterday. He also sat with me at lunch time. We were all standing in a circle I got to hold his hand which was nice. I've been working with him all month but I never really got into him until now. I've been trying to tell him but I'm too scared I tried practicing with my friend but i knew he wouldn't run away or laugh at me. All the girls seem to like him but they're all too young for him they're only teens he's almost 29 I'm almost 23 I'm the only one who's close to his age. He's a really sweet guy and he's funny too. I feel like I'm ready to tell him. But how can I tell him?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no need to tell him directly. Why don't you recommend him to hang out together?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just make sure you don't 'trap' him anywhere. As in, get in a situation where in theory he has room to maneuver and actually leave if need be. That's only for him to feel psychologically safe and not cornered, he's bound to be more receptive that way. Just get lunch with him and at some point ask him out somewhere.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Start off with some small talk, and tell him that you like I'm when he least expects it! If that's too much, text him about it or slip a note in his pocket or something. That should do the trick! Good luck! :)