I'm17 and he's 27 and has a child. what have I gotten myself into , someone help?

Help

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you in this anyway?

• I really like him

• oh I suggest leaving the situation cause it's a good idea (that's the best reason I could find)

• Thank you for your opinions :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Just get yourself out.
    How did you get into it?
    Get yourself out the same way.

What Guys Said 2

• tell him you have Aids

• I assume you didn't know about it first hand. If he hid it, better to move on quickly. Really quickly.

What Girls Said 3

• Reasons to live him:
    1) it's not legal
    2) he is an adult man who needs a seriouse relationships. Are you an realized woman? Can you give him a seriouse relationships?
    3) his child. What about his child? Are you ready to have a man with past while you just start yours.
    4) what will your parents say?
    5) are you sure that he likes you too?
    Leave this situation and you'll meet a right person:)

• Just tell him you are at different stages of your life and walk away.

• Is it that bad

• You're the one implying that it is? Are you of legal age in your state? If not, yes it is - he doesn't need statutory rape to add to his list of complications and you don't need that in your life, either. If so, then I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, but you're an adult and can make your own decisions.

• You've gotten yourself into an illegal situation. Leave