Why can't I get this guy out of my head?

I went on date with this guy almost 7 months ago and we ended up having a disagreement. We are both very stubborn people so we never really said sorry to each other after it happened. I tried reaching out to the guy after our disagreement in order to settle things - but he ignored me repeatedly. So I gave up and stopped contacting him.

I've dated other guys since him and have gone on plenty of dates. However, for some reason I just can't get the guy out of my head. Not a day goes by without him popping up in my mind in one way or another. It's been really bad for the past week and a half now. I keep having dreams of him in different scenarios and I often can't fall asleep because I keep regretting and feeling sad that we lost touch due to a misunderstanding. In my last dream, I panicked when someone told me he had gotten married as I felt like I would never be able to tell him how I feel.

Why can't I stop thinking about this guy?

What Guys Said 1

• coz that "U LOVE HIM" all the beautiful moment with him stick in your mind.

• I know.. I keep thinking of the same night over and over again.

What Girls Said 1

• Write him a massage or unexpectedly ( for him) meet him on the streed. Just tell him about your feelings. Maybe he can't forget you too. And if he will rude with you, think Do you need a guy like he?

• I'm not sure if he will respond to me if I write to him again. I already tried that before. But thanks for your input anyway :)