She is into me, right?

I have to start off by saying that I'm an extremely shy person and I have very little experience when it comes to girls. I've never really thought of myself as attractive physically or personality wise, but I often get girls who seem interested in me. I'm have little self confidence so I'm never sure if girls are actually into me into me or are just interested in getting to know the quiet "mysterious" guy.

I work at a bar and a group of co-workers along with myself decided to stay after one day and hang out. I'm usually uncomfortable in these situations because it seems that people only invite me to see me drunk and more talkative. Multiple girls wanted to have drinks and talk with me, but one in particular spent most of the night with me. We talked for the better part of an 2 hour and hugged at the end of the day.

As I said, I'm completely inexperienced when it comes to women, so I didn't know how to react to it all. We worked together a few days afterwards and things were kind of awkward. A few days later, a male and female co-worker told me that the two of us would be perfect together and that we should date. This same female co-worker hangs out with the girl in question and has continued to ask me what I think about her.

A few days ago the guy co-worker asked me to stay afterwards to drink with him, the girl, and some friends. They left shortly after leaving us alone. We hung out for an hour or so and talked.

I think that she is into me, but I have no idea of what to do next. Does she want to date me or is she just interested in hanging out with someone who share similar interests.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you guys should spend more time together and get to know each other more. Don't rush into things. Then if things are going really good, get her number and see if she wants to go out for dinner or something. And if she calls you or texts you and wants to hang out then yeah she is interested, and go on from there. But take the time to know each other more and don't rush into things.

• I agree with dudexjessiiica that you should spend some more time together & see how it goes then maybe ask her out if you like her. Take it slow & enjoy each other's company. I just want to point out that its pretty obvious to me though that yes she is into you. If her friend is asking what you think about her that means she likes you and wants to see if you like her too. Girls do that lol. Just continue to hang out & see if you like her too. Don't be nervous or anything just be yourself. She already likes what she's seeing. Good luck!

What Guys Said 0