1) Guys have to be worry about making the first move, approaching the girl.
They have to be the ones fighting for approval.
2) Guys need to worry about having a decent size package to please girls in bed, in fact, penis size is one the most common insecurities in guys. Whereas girls never worry about whether they can please a guy or not. When a girl cannot get satisfied, its 100% of the time the guys fault that he has small penis, not the girls fault she has an enourmous you know. She is never to blame that she cannot get satisfied
3) Girls look to guys to be someone that can protect them and provide for them, not the other way around.
4) The only thing girls really have to worry about is looks, thats it. And that one is equal for both men and woman. Girls discriminate against guys for their height/muscles/face just as much as guys discrimniate against girls for their boobs/butt/face etc.
So to conclude there is much much more pressure on guys than it is on girls when it comes to getting and keeping a partner around, girls have it easy. What do you think?
Most Helpful Girl
Do girls have it much easier than guys when it comes to dating?
Not in my opinion
1) Guys generally approaching in my opinion means that all of a guys options are desired. Unlike gals he is not put in the position of having unwanted unattractive options as he approaches gals he find attractive.
2) It seems you are reality bending by claiming gals never worry about whether they can please a guy or not. Gals are seemingly constantly told that the onus is on them to be sexually ready and available to their partner and satiate his desire or else he may cheat. That she has to satiate this desire whether she is in the mood or not.
3) Guys often look to gals to be someone to cater to him, nurture him, and be his sexual outlet.
4) Going by studies the gender's do not discriminate equally one looks. There was a study of a dating site showing gals pursue guys of varying looks while 2/3's of guys pursues the 1/3 of most attractive gals.
I think your conclusion that gals have it easy in getting and keeping a partner is incorrect unless you mean a solely sexual partner. Considering it seems most guys disdain of commitment and gals desire for it I imagine guys have it easier in getting and keeping a partner. Gals seem to have a low threshold afeptable behavior as a partner while for guys it seems you have to be either almost perfect or quite servile for him to be interested enough to commit and stay.30
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
You sound like someone who only sees things from his own perspective an that would probably explain why you are writing about how difficult it is to date.
Girls can't approach a guy that they like but must wait for him to approach her. In the meanwhile, a girl gets asked out by a guy she is not attracted to and see must worry about how he will respond when she says no. As soon as a girl gets in a guy's car, she must worry about whether the guy is some serial killer or rapist or just a nice guy who wants to date her. If she is attracted and wants to have sex with you, she worries about whether you will think she is a slut or will still date her after she gives it up.
There is no value derived from trying to decide who has a more difficult time with dating. It's difficult for both genders. But you should try to see things from the other perspective more often; it will make you more empathetic and, therefore, more attractive, to some women.
When she is alone, she must be worried about where she goes, especially at night.8
- Show AllShow Less