How can I ask her out when she doesn't like texting?

We can't have real conversations because she doesn't like being on the phone & dislikes texting. Just write out of the blue or try to get into a mini conversation? And if.. what topics...

Most Helpful Girl

• asking her in person is always better. avoid texting if you can anyway. some girls dont like that at all...

• I don't see her in Person unless we hang out. We hung out 3 times (besided the 4 week course in another Country were we met, 2 times alone, 1 time at an Event with her friend and a friend of mine)

• yea, that would be a really good idea!

• That's so true, would also be a good way to see if she cares.. i'm pretty sure she at least already sees me as a friend if not more. (We already made out to go on an Event in 4 month..)

What Girls Said 1

• Walk up to her and ask her out in person
    Girls like that... At least I do haha

• Can't. :) She lives like an hour away.

• Then drive to her place lol jk you can text her and wait till she replies and ask for her number and then call her instead

• I got her number, i could call her. It's more about staying in contact, ^because we only have seen each other every 3 to 4 weeks.

What Guys Said 1

• You go up to her and as her if she'd like to go out with you. No cell phones, no Facebook, just you and her.

• i already was out with her 3 times. THe thing is she doesn't live near me :) so only texting & calling possible & she told me (and it's not because she doesn't like me) that she doesn't like being on the phone