Poll: would you rather date someone who's "hot" or "cute"?

• Hot
  • Cute

620

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not both? You can be hot and cute.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I think of a "hot" guy, I think of someone who's very physically attractive in the conventional sense.

When I think of a "cute" guy, I think of someone who's attractive in a more unique or quirky way. I also think of a cute guy as someone who has cute mannerisms, such as sweetness, humbleness, etc. I like cute guys. <3

Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

• I don't like the hot vs. cute dichotomy I always see around GAG. Hot girls that do cute things, Cute girls that are hot. whatever, it's synonymous for the most part to me.

• Hot will fade in time while cute is 50/50 character trait/visual trait so it's going to stay for longer. I'm going with cute.

• Cute, because you get the best of both worlds.

They look cute and throughout the day and then at night with the right outfit and bedside demeanor, they can look just as sex if not more sexy than the hot girls.

• id rather date a cute women or at least what I consider to be cute. the typical standard of beauty shows women who are "hot" but they kind of look like men to me. must be because models are selected by gay men.

• Cute. Hot women usually have deep insecurity problems or are high maintenance, I can't be dealing with either of those things.

• I'll choose cute everytime out of the two, but if it were Hot, Cute, Stunning then I'd go with stunning.

• Cuteness is for life while hotness has an expiration date

• Cute for sure. Istayawayfrom 'hot' girls all together. All the hot women I've dated have been terrible matches for me. I'm nowhere near able to keep up with them. A cute girl who are funny and smart is perfect :)

• Hot is a turn off for me.

• I will take the hotty with the nice body lol
    cute can become annoying :/

• Notice how most guys voted cute. We know that hot girls tend to be worse girlfriends. Girls don't care, they want the hottest douche even if it means he's gonna sleep around behind ur back, tsk.

• Hot. Cute's good but doesn't have the same sex appeal.

• Hot body, and cute face would be ideal.

• First of all, i would date both, however my point of view is that more confident guys would go for hot, while rest would go for cute. HOW EVER i might be completly wrong on this one.

• Cute face with a hot body. But of course neither of them indicate what her personality is like.

• It rather date a cute girl. Hot girls let that crap get to their heads.

• Definitely a cute girl, I just seem prefer cute girls to be honest.

• Cute. Hot girls are good for one night stands but I melt over a girl who looks innocent and sweet

• Cute with hot bod.

What Girls Said 5