I'm a good boy in a bad boy's body?

on the surface i am a "bad boy". body is covered with tattoos, i am good looking, muscular in great shape, etc etc. i've been told i'm a douche bag by many. and honestly, i am. i'm pretty obnoxious and overly-confident at times. sometimes i could be mean to people. i'm hot tempered and i always have something to say. i LOVE to party, going out with friends, and i'll do some drugs occasionally.

but deep down, i am a good boy. i am a loving, caring and compassionate person. i'm sensitive and i'm a bit shy and naieve sometimes. but not many people know that.

i love love and being in love but i've never had a real relationship. people, especially girls, look at me and expect me to be this person, and i am, but i'm also not. girls look at me at this player type, untrustworthy guy and often dont give me a chance after the first or second night. what can i do to change this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me guess: you're the guy who complains about being a good guy and not finding live. Yet you meet these girls, think you're going to be in love, and than everything messes up. Yes I watched too much TV as a kid.
    Birds of a feather flick together. Sweetie if you're doing things- such as, getting drunk, doing drugs, etc. You probably won't find your soul mate. The bible says you should live your wife as much as you live yourself. Doing those things to your body... It's not good.
    Please don't be offended.. Just a suggestion...

• no, i am the guy who meets girls, they see the douchebag and like i said, they won't see me as boyfriend material. and thats actually what i want..

Most Helpful Guy

• stop being a douche :/

• but you gotta be a little bit of a douche especially when you're good looking and ripped. and im not even fucking trolling at all. like you have to know who you are

What Girls Said 5

• Show your caring side more. It's cool to have two different sides to you and if girls are physically attracted to you first then you should show your good boy side more or when you get to know them. Girls love nice guys. If you're already physically attractive and your sweet and caring then girls will love that. Trust me.

• Their judgement shows their true colours
    They are saving you in a sense👍

• Just reveal your other side every now and then. Be nice to people. You may intimidate them cause of how you look and act and speak. Maybe if you tried to talk to them in a friendlier way. Show people your sensitive, sweet side. Not all of it of course but if you're interested in a girl maybe let her see how nice and caring you can be.

• So you're a douche who would like not to be one sometimes. Good for you. A true winner.

• you obviously didn't read because you missed the whole point of the post. deep down i am really not a douche, just on the surface i am. and people expect thats what im like, so they treat me accordingly.

• Oh, buddy, I read every word. You said you are a douche and then you said deep down you aren't. So all you're letting people see is the douche.
      So you're a douche according to everyone who's come into contact with you.

• I think finding someone really special will help and want you to bring out the best in you. Nobody's perfect but we all see beauty in others

What Guys Said 0