My gfs dad still kisses her on the lips?

My girlfriend and I are both 17, and I'll usually see her every weekend to hangout. Most times we just hangout at her house on the couch. Anyways whenever her dad gets up at night to leave to go to work, every night before he leaves they kiss on the lips. I don't know why it weirds me out so much, but after he leaves she comes to lay back on the couch with me so and wants to continue making out with me. Now the only thing that's on my mind is how she just kissed her dad on the lips and it grosses me out to think that his lips were just on hers and now mine would be on hers, almost like I'm kissing him in a way. Is it wrong that this grosses me out? And what do I do about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh gosh, that is weird as fuck.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, that is weird to me. I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable seeing it or knowing about it. Then again I think it is considered normal in some Mediterranean & Middle Eastern cultures to kiss family members on the lips I guess…

Heck, here's a story for you. When I was on vacation in Mexico last year, there was a 50 year old couple staying at our hotel with an attractive 20 year old daughter. Anyway on a daily basis I would see them around the pool & see the dad rubbing sun lotion over the back of his daughters thighs, legs and back while she was laying on her front sunbathing, and one time I even saw him apply it to her front/stomach area when he was sat next to her on her deck chair. And as if that wasn't weird enough, having your dad rub your suncream in when you are a 20yo woman, but I also saw her sunbathing topless with her dad sat right next to her. I could see him staring at her tits as much as I was. The weirdest part was that they looked completely identical, like the spitting image of each other. She looked nothing like the mother.

Perhaps some people, like your girlfriend & her dad, just develop a strong bond of love between family members in a caring (non-sexual) way. Oh who am I kidding, it's still weird as fuck!

What Girls Said 3

• HAHAHAHAH omg! that's a problem!

you should tell her about this... she needs understand that it's not comfortable for you

• The fact they do it, depending on the kiss itself, isn't weird. The feeling you get like you're kind of kissing him isn't weird either, in fact its more normal than the previous point, in my opinion. If I was her, I would at least be aware of this.

• No, I think you have legitimate reason to be somewhat disturbed. That's a tad creepy.

What Guys Said 5