Why did he know I was single?

Long story short, I've known this guy since April after meeting him at a house party. Anyway, since then I've met him at other gatherings as well. I'm not that close with him. Yesterday he showed up at an event that I was going to and I was surprised why he would be there as he hadn't told anyone that he would be there. His friend said that he saw that I'd be there which was why they decided to show up.

Anyway, towards the end of the night I started talking to the guy and he was planning on having a New Years party. He asked me "What do you do at New Years usually since you don't have a bf?" I was surprised how he knew I didn't have a boyfriend and said "I don't have a boyfriend but usually I just hang out with my famiky".. he then went "yes I know you don't have a bf"

He added me on fb ages ago. I was just wondering why he'd remember that I'm single and say that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hum a bit of a creep id say. To say that like that. He sure likes you maybe not for the right reasons

Most Helpful Girl

• The reasons why people pay attention to your status is because they're interested!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Possibly he's interested in you but doesn't want to scare you by moving too fast

• Seems as if he is into you if he remembered that detail and stated it so obviously/clearly to you. I believe that he is interested.

• Well, he may have guessed from your Facebook activity and also he may have asked some of the people you both know.

• Yeah, I know he found out from my fb - but do people just mention it like that casually? It's the first time I've encountered this lol

• Haha well, he was quite straight forward, I know, but there are some people that don't beat around the bush lol