Really bad at texting or losing interest?

A couple months ago I went to a summer camp for a week and met a guy there and we really connected. We flirted the entire week and then on the day before we were supposed to leave he said he liked me and I told him I liked him too. But he lives a couple states away and so we've kept in touch by text almost ever single day since and it's been about 3-4 months. At first the texts were really sweet and we would have all night Skype calls with each other and made plans to meet up in a year. We still text but I've noticed that his texts stopped being really flirty and are more friendly and he almost never texts me first now though he used to. Even though when I try to flirt with him he still responds but I have to initiate it. At the end of this year I'm graduating and I plan on going to college closer to where he lives and we discussed maybe starting something then. But since we can't see each other I can't tell if he still feels the same way after so many months, what should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe not so much losing interest, but worried about weather a relationship is practical given the distance.

He has probably been seeing some other girls too, it's hard to be satisfied with a text message relationship. I say just keep texting and see where it goes when you move. If it gets to really bothering you, ask him straight up if he is still interested in something. Best of luck to both of you!

What Girls Said 1

• You should probably forget about him. His intentions have probably changed. Are you really close? Can you start a discussion about him concerning his feelings for you?