Confused about how this girl think of me?

I've been talking to this girl for a while, She told me she has a lot of her own problem to deal with and doesn't want a relationship. Her friend told me that she said she really likes me but can't see herself being with me.(Not sure if it's sure or not) We still hangout alone all the time. Any opinions about this?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• "She told me she has a lot of her own problem to deal with and doesn't want a relationship."
    If you really liked a girl and you wanted to date her, would you jeopardize your chances with her by telling her that you don't want a relationship? Of course not! The same logic applies to her; she's telling you that because she's not interested.

• but she always tells me that she doesn't want to lose me.

• The case here is that I have been friends with her for a while. At the first we were just friends, in the summer, she started to have feelings for me and we started talking. After coming back to college we hooked up a few times and i heared from her friends that she wants to date. but i asked her a few times she just said now isn't a good time for her to have a relationship. A couple weeks later, she told me she just want to be friends. Then later we had a big argument about other stuff, so we stoped talking for a month. Now we just started hanging out again.

• Whenever a woman uses the "F" word on you ("friends"), that's an indication that you're wasting your time trying to date her. Under the circumstances, it's probably best to move on.