Should I be worried or say something to her in the morning?

I told a girl I liked her a lot and she starting walking a little faster then I asked her if she would go out with me.
She replied "I'll think about it"
then walked away then I said talk to you later then got no reply. I'm not sure what to think and I have been thinking about it all weekend. I go back to school tomorrow >_<

Note : She show signs of liking me a lot and often and we are already friends and she was walking with me from our lockers when I said it.

Edit : I realize I maybe pushed it a little to far not being in a secluded area. And my friends figured out already that I like her and tease me about it, and one of her friends asked me during the last class and I told her I do like her but she didn't tell her.

Most Helpful Girl

• just leave her/it alone. try to get over it as soon as possible. it doesn't sound mutual

Most Helpful Guy

• She's thinking about it. Give her time to think about it and let her know. The ball is in her court.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Well, I don't see any sign that she will say yes...