Could it be more than a gut feeling?

So i've been with this guy a couple years. He cheated on me last year and now i'm getting a gut feeling that he is cheating or he is going to. About two weeks ago while he was driving to work he had forgotten that he left his phone on and i heard him calling out like three different women on the road i mean its normal for men to look at women but the things he said were disrespectful. If i'm walking on the road and a man calls me out and says he wants to bite me i won't even acknowledge him. Since then i been getting this gut feeling and a feeling in my chest that i can't explain something just doesn't feel right.

Most Helpful Girl

• If your gut says no, go with it. Your gut always has a reason even if you don't know what it is yet.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• sorry to tell you this... but once a cheater always a cheater

• You know him better than anybody, normally, if you feel something that strongly then you should follow that intuition