Do you really like someone right now?

If you fancy someone right now, why not say their name out loud? Theraputic! What do you like about this person?

0|0
13|17

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah I do. my wife... I think she likes me back haha

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I kinda like this guy named Darren right now. I mostly like his dick and how forward he is. I especially like it when he calls me a dirty slut, but that's... really only when I'm in the mood.

Which I am whenever I'm talking to him. Thumbs up for Darren.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Not right now, although I did like someone a bit less than a month ago. Was too scared to make a move on her.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't like anyone as such. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not sure about her name. I haven't even talked to her yet. But it's basically just attraction, i like the way she looks (i have thing for a particular looking girls, i always like them) and acts. Plus we share a few stares now and then. I haven't made a move yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO-FUCKING-BODY! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

1|0
    0|0
  • You could say that and -gasp- no I'd rather not.

1|0
    0|0
  • That one anonymous girl with a question mark on her head... oh wait...

1|0
    0|0
  • I like someone on here and she likes me back, unfortunately the distance is literally from one edge of the world to the other. Talk about bad luck? :]

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been at Uni for just over a month and I've ha like 12 crushes already. If the girl is cute, I fall for her lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure do... I have my girlfriend and she is best thing since sliced bread LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Kara. There I said it. Buncha wussies!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • At this moment, I'll have to say I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea sure her name is ?

0|0
    0|0
  • I do and I have.
    Thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a girl I like ATM but she's getting back with her ex so no chance there 😢

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok let's see you type it out then

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't know whom should I love.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I don't like. I love my boyfriend 😅😍

1|3
    0|0
  • I LOVE YOU KYLE
    SUCK MY BALLS

2|0
    0|0
  • I did, then he broke my heart... then I gave him another chance and he did it again so now I'm just done.

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes someone else.

In the process of moving on.

2|0
    0|0
  • The problem is I get crushes a lot but I dont really really like someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah kinda, but I'll pass on that other part. >.>

0|0
    0|0
  • not really, i did 2 weeks ago but i've moved on

0|0
    0|0
  • I do but he doesn't like me that I know of and I don't have any classes with him. I think I may also like my "ex" but he has a girlfriend?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but he committed suicide.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, an attractive boy with tempting smile who likes me too, but he has a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I actually do :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a crush on this guy , but I won't say his name. I just love his eyes, smile, and everything about him. I don't talk to him much, but I will sometime. He's funny and benevolent and I would like to get to know him more.

0|0
    0|0