Is it ok to cry in front of my boyfriend?

I had sex with my boyfriend the first time. I loved it he was so amazing. It didn't even hurt well a little but not to much. I'm not crying because it hurt he was so awesome and it felt so good. I know he tried to be as gentle as he could but he's bigger than me he's also taller than me too. I really dont want to cry to him I hate to make him feel bad. This is the first time I really cried in front of someone. Is it ok to cry in front of him?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay to cry in front of him. He will be happy that he can be there for you and comfort you. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Aw of course is. Know can't help it if my girl started to cry, just would wanna hug her and kiss her silly. So is very okay, certainly should be. Think I only cried infront of maybe 1 or 2 people in my life, and I certainly would want that to be okay with a girlfriend.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• If a girl cries in front of me, I feel that it is a sign of her trust in me and I feel flattered that she trusts me that much.

• If that's part of who you are, he should see it.

• what does having sex have to do with crying in front of him?