What about sex?

When should I have sex? I've been wanting it for a while and all but I'm scared my boyfriend will judge what I look like under a bra and underwear. I'm scared its gonna hurt. I'm scared my cherry will pop and blood will be everywhere ugh I'm just scared.

• Girls what is it like to have your cherry popped?
  • Guys would you ever judge your girlfriend depending on what she looks like underneath a bra and underwear?

Most Helpful Guy

• He pretty much has an idea of how you look naked, so he's not gonna be disappointed or anything like that, don't even think about it, it's not gonna do you any good.
    You may bleed, but it's not something that will come out as a fountain, just a little bit, but if you've masturbated before, then you already have the "cherry" popped.

The first thing you gotta do in order for it to not hurt, is freaking relax. I got nervous just by reading your question, I can't even imagine how you're feeling xD Being nervous during sex will only contract your muscles, making it more difficult for the penis to go inside, and therefore it will hurt you. Just relax, it's your boyfriend, you trust him, you enjoy him, so there's no reason to be nervous.
    Foreplay is key here, take your time, get very wet, enjoy the moment. When it's the time to put the penis inside, use lube, it's not necessary, but it can make it easier just in case you're not wet enough.
    Take it slow, what you say, goes, he has to understand that.

Just enjoy, seriously, the more nervous you are, the worse it'll be. Get rid of that fear that you have.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sex should never hurt. If it does, you're both doing it wrong.
    https://youtu.be/kdYtYveJI1Y

If your boyfriend judges you as anything other than the best thing he's ever seen, he's not good enough for you, and you need to dump him.

• Do NOT listen to laci green. She's fucking retarded.

• I can be, if people start asking me stuff.

• @Zigzagz No one is going to want to ask you questions if you say people who have good advice and are right are wrong.

What Guys Said 13

• Why the hell is that a poll?

Anyway, I wouldn't judge my girlfriend for anything that trivial.
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/2486334.jpg

• If a guy likes you he won't judge you, and he won't hurt you. He will go slow. And honestly you have nothing to worry about, you're a hottie.

• Judging someone by her body beneath her underwear sounds silly.
    I think it's ok to talk with him about the fact that you're afraid. If he is not understanding then you better find someone better anyway

• Here's how you know when you should have sex - you know how sometimes you eat food that's gone bad... a bad indian curry, bad oyster, whatever... you feel ok for a while, and then slowly, the need to go to the bathroom creeps up on you. Then, even though you're at your best friend's baby shower, about to give the toast, yet nothing matters, because you just have to fucking go and take care of business first. When your desire for sex gets as strong as that, THEN it's time to have sex (for the first time).

As for what the guy's thinking... don't worry.. he's getting laid, and he's probably more freaked out about lasting for more than a minute.

• I think you need to just relax a bit. Do you trust your boyfriend, do you trust that he won't hurt you? if yes then there shouldn't be any problem. Even if you are you can make your concerns clear to him.

• Don't be. Once your cherry has popped the feeling after it will feel good. And guys don't judge, as long as it is boobs and vaginas it will give them boners and enjoy it. Have fun!

• So you're saying you're not going to judge what your boyfriend will look like naked? Unlike;ly since judgment is involuntary.

• Lol that's bullshittest thing parents feed to their kids to prevent them from getting laid.

And I do judge what they look like underneath a bra and underwear

• If I was attracted to her from the first time I saw her or I have developed feeling for her over a certain period of time, i would not judge what she has under her clothes... unless if its a PENIS!

• no i love her for who she is

• If he loves you then why do u think so much he will accept the way you are are and will always make u feel that u look very beautifull in ur inners.

• u wont' have to be scared with me. i'll take good care of u bby ;)

• The voting options are shitty, I can't take this question seriously, oh, right, you're 18, no wonder

What Girls Said 4

• My first time hurt, but it wasn't anything unbearable. It was more of a discomfort. Make sure you're both very well-lubricated and that he goes in veery slowly (bit by bit). He'd have to stay still for a bit until you're a bit comfortable before he starts moving in and out, and going in deeper. It'd take a few times to get used to it but the key is to go reeeal slow.

Not every girl bleeds during her first time but if you do, it's just a very small amount. Barely noticeable. Nothing like when you get your period... so don't worry about blood gushing everywhere :)

• He'll love you naked. It will probably hurt like fuck, and if there is any blood it will be a very small amount like the lightest of spotting.

• I am a virgin but when you get your cherry popped, it hurts because it is the barrier breaking/expanding. I am not entirely sure if its true but I heard the more... aroused you are the less it will hurt. Depending on the girl you may bleed a lot to only a little to maybe even none at all. But after you lose your virginity, your vagina will be very sore for some time after that.

• He won't judge what you look like. He's your boyfriend so he's obviously attracted to you. But you shouldn't feel insecure cus you're pretty so don't worry. Plus guys would just be so happy to get laid that they'll fuck anyone that's just decent looking tbh.. Umm... if you don't want it to hurt you need to finger yourself and yes it will hurt a little bit and bleed a little bit afterwards. If it hurts too much one finger will be fine. If you don't finger youself well, it'll take a whileeeeeee for him to actually fit in you (like an hour tbh) and it'll hurt but if your patient and take your time you won't bleed; you'll be a tiny bit sore afterwards but it's not like terrible. You probably won't enjoy it till like the 4th time, thats how long it took me, the first few hurt they felt a good but it he's better once the pains gone. Umm make sure he fingers you before it's a must, 1 finger is fine and make him eat you out to too relax you. As for doing it or not, you seem undecided, so don't just do it cus ur horny af, make sure u are mentally mature enough to handle this. Make sure that when you look back on it you won't regret loosing it to him. Make sure you know he for sure won't leave you afterwards so u don't end up feeling used.