Is she interested in me?

I just met this girl sometime this week in my parents house. we haven't met since a very long time ( since we were kids) she initiated a conversation with me several times. she asked me questions and we laughed a bit. when she was talking to me she was preening her hair back and forth but that could be because she has a habit of doing so. I felt from her eyes that she is interested but i still had doubts.

a friend of mine gave me her number, i prank called her and this was the conversation

me : hhhhh it is a prank call
her; I knew it is prank call it was obvious who is this?
me; I am X
a moment of silence
she gasped happily
her; ahhh why you did this to me hhhhhhhhh why why
her is this your number
me yes it is
me; how are u doing
she was really enthuasiatic and happy
her; I got a cheap flight to my country for three days this Thursday
me; I thought we could hang out on thursady
her; mmm my flight is at six o clock, why dont we go tomorrow
me; mm i can't
her; why you can't you have other commitments
me yes I do
her no problem we can go out anytime during the week after i come back

I texted her during the week and asked her do you want to hang out on Thursday and she sent me message after 1 hour ' ''yeah certainly and I would love to ''
i asked if this time is ok
then she sent me a reply within 2 minutes
"" yes yaaaaay"

the date lasted 1 hours ( half and hour in the car and and 1 hour and half in the restaurant). we had lots of fun. at the end of the date I asked for the bill she offered to pay the bill and she insisted. I insisted too and I paid the bill. she was like promise me that next time I will pay the bill. i was like yeah she said no promise me i was like i promise.

when we went out she said thank you for the dinner you saved my life. we talked for some time we laughed. when I dropped her home when she went out she said thank you so much and we will meet next week ( she is out of country for 5 days)

I asked her out on a second date I sent her this

hey crazy girl !! wanna go next Sunday to "..." ?

she replied after an hour exactly

Ok !!! call me after an hour to set the time and everything

Iwhy do I always doubt that she has little interest in me?

Most Helpful Girl

• She likes you

Most Helpful Guy

• "I just met this girl sometime this week in my parents house. we haven't met since a very long time ( since we were kids)"

^whoa i see... so how did u meet again after such a long time? i mean under what circumstances?

" she asked me questions "

^about?

"a friend of mine gave me her number"

^aha i see... was she shy to give it on her own then?

"i prank called her "

^then i believe u should avoid such calls if in case u think seriously about her...

"she gasped happily "

^thankfully she didn't go mad which's a good sign... unless she was pretendin to not be...

"her no problem we can go out anytime during the week after i come back"

^nice... sounds like conversation went very well... and if she's ok about seein u after she comes back... then seems like u r lucky i'd say...

"''yeah certainly and I would love to ''
    i asked if this time is ok
    "" yes yaaaaay""

^ha... sounds she was ecstatic about it... and she replied pretty fast too...

"she was like promise me that next time I will pay the bill. i was like yeah she said no promise me i was like i promise."

^well payin bills doesn't mean a lot... just means she was actin nice... but anyway...

"when we went out she said thank you for the dinner you saved my life."

^saved her life? didn't get it... did u ask her wot she meant?

"Ok !!! call me after an hour to set the time and everything

Iwhy do I always doubt that she has little interest in me?"

^i disagree... sounds she's interested by her general behavior... so u can always xpect for more i believe.. anyway... wait and see how'll it go bro... ;)

What Girls Said 4

• She sounds lovely and you do too. A cute couple lol enjoy it :)

• It definatly sounds like she is interested 😊

• Honestly she's probably just happy to talk/be friends with a guy, who she might think is interested in her. Nothing serious... but that's just what I think...

• I think that she likes you. You definitely described signals I would send to the guy I like. (The hair preening thing-that's flirting.) The happiness when you called is another indicator that she likes you and te length spent at the restaurant.

What Guys Said 3

• Haha I think you're at a stage where you can just openly say how you feel. Just tell her you like her man. But if she says she doesn't like you back make sure you say that you're more than happy being friends. Sounds way simpler than it is but trust me man, once you're past that stage, it gets so much easier

• Didn't read anything you said expect for the title and the word "girl". This is my advise to you.

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THA PUSSY!!!

• You posted this before, so this is a violation of TOU.