If I hate fat girls and would not date them, what does that make me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hate them? That makes you prejudiced and discriminatory. What have they done to you collectively that has made you hate them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hating them, yes wrong. Choosing not to date them is your right.

What Girls Said 9

• "I hate fat" it makes you a fatshamer, classist. and elitist. *not surprised*

• Somehow it's acceptable if I hate fat on me, but if I hate fat on other people my opinion becomes a nuisance right?
      I believe I can hate anything and everything I want until I am harming someone, I am not acting on my hate, I am not throwing tin cans on them because they are fat, I am not the one yelling, "Hey fattie, ever broke the weighing machine?" , I am not acting on my hate. The worst I am doing, is not sleeping with them, which is basically my choice to make in the first place.

And it makes me a fatshamer? Excuse me, it makes you an opinion shamer , to shame my opinion.

• Of course I understand that, you have much better things to do, like shaming my opinion.

• I'm going to call it hateshaming. Make sure to tag it on your tumblr.

• Honestly, doesn't make you much different from a lot of people however you're the only one that has the guts to say it. THEN again what's your definition of fat? How do you know they're not the nicest and best people? Without knowledge of every "fat" person on the planet, it's kind of ignorant to make this assumption.

• I am not saying they are not nice , I am just saying they are fat, and I dislike fat girls. Dislike is just a euphemism for hate.

• not dating them is one thing hating someone for their weight is just being a bigot.

• But it is in accordance to our genetics, our brain sees the fat as unhealthy trait , and to avoid unhealthy babies makes us reject those choices.

• Okay, being fat is healthy.
      Being more prone to Heart diseases and stroke, high blood pressure, diabetes, some cancers, gallbladder disease and gallstones, Osteoarthritis, gout, and breathing problems like sleep apnea and asthma is just a lie.

• Even a skinny person can be prone to those just from being born to someone with those problems

• I understand if you don't want to date them. Totally your right. But, why do you have to 'hate' them?

• I would date someone, only if I like them.
      I would not date someone, if I don't like them.
      Don't like , is just a euphemism for hate.
      And it's not a problem, i can hate on anything, until I start acting on that hate.

• Someone with a strong preference for who they want and don't want to date.

• Nothing wrong with that.

• But hating someone based on looks alone is kinda.. Shallow

• think of it as this way, if I had liked them or thought they were okay, I would date them. If I wouldn't date them , then guess what's the opposite of like is?

• You aren't attracted to them, that's all.

• It makes you you

• And what am I? based on what you know about me.

• And sun's sun, and moon's moon, and table is a table.. much helpful.

• Well, what do you want me to say? That your a stupid prick? I don't live in your mind.

• Don't hate someone just because they are fat, what have they ever done to you?

• Someone with preferences.

What Guys Said 13

• it'd be okay if you simply did not prefer fat girls, but you hate them? what did fat girls do to you bruh

• Why would I date a girl? Because I like her. Conversely,
      Why would I not date a girl? Because I don't like her.
      don't like is just a euphemism for hate.

And if you are going to say , "you can neither like nor hate fat girls" then intuitively I would have to "date and not date them"

• if you want to hate on fat girls that's your deal, just don't go disrupting their lives that's all, then that's a dick move.

• Ya of course, though I am a troll, I am human too, I am not acting on my hate.

• It's fine, girls don't like fat guys either.

• It makes you a guy who hates fat girls and won't date them. I don't think you get a special name for being that way.

• inconsiderate/ biased / selfish / irrational.. any adjective will do.

• It makes you just as bad (or good) as a girl who hates short guys and would not date them.

• on the other hand it makes you a person who doesn't prefer dating fat girls.

On the other hand we might see you as a mean hater, because you literally said "hate fat girls"
    We might think that you don't even want to talk to them or something

• I can understand not dating an overweight woman because you aren't attracted to them, but to hate a woman because she is overweight is just plain ridiculous. A person's weight does not have indication on what they are like as people, I actually find this level of stupidity completely offensive.

• It makes you a guy who doesn't like fat girls.

• A very unpleasant person who I hope might grow-up one day.

• Oh okay, so if I don't date black girls does that make me racist?

• If I hate ignorant dicks and no longer wish to engage with them, what does that make me? (another miss?)

More effort in an actual life, seems like a more productive use of energy, mate. Hope you sort yourself and your issues out soon.

Best wishes,
      'Hater'

• Actually making sense online can help you in making sense in actual life as well.

• you hate them? thats a bit strong. i dont find fat girls attrative but i dont hate them. That would make you ignorant and equivalent of a racist in my eyes

• Appreciate that, but would you date black girls if you don't have a thing for them?

• That makes you healthy individual who know what he wants, and won't stand up for sh*t.

• It makes you a Fatist... you horrible human being (not serious)

• Someone like me lol but I don't hate em, I just would never find them hot

• Single? Xxxxxxcccxcc