Should mention that she didn't respond to my message when I see her again?

This girl is showing many signs that she is interested with a couple that hint the opposite. She laughs at all of my jokes (and my jokes usually suck) she smiles when we talk, she maintains eye contact, she pops up around me a lot now, and I've caught her looking at me through a crowd from time to time. But she is very flirty with other guys (except for me) and I messaged her on Facebook the other day to ask about a homework assignment and she hasn't responded. She has a very incomplete profile so I don't think she goes on that often, but I don't know if she was actually ignoring me. I'm planning on asking her if she ever goes on facebook tomorrow, but I don't know if that will sound clingy or something. I'm looking at it from the perspective that I have hit the ball into her side of the court so now it's her turn.

• Yes
  • No
I plan on saying it jokingly.

What Girls Said 1

• She will consider you clingy if you do that.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't make something out of nothing.

• Well I was planning on doing it in a joking manner.

• That won't change the fact that you're not happy she didn't. She'll think you're mad at her and might think you're clingy.

• True...