What does your partner do that bothers you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Chews her food like a cow chews cud for the first two bites, yet harps on our daughter for doing the same thing!

Most Helpful Girl

• He take to long in front of the mirror

He is always late for everything

He drinks to much alcohol and then
    Starts to act like a pervy 5 year old

What Guys Said 5

• Eat loudly

Doesn't make up her mind

Un-organisated

• It really annoys me when I realize that she doesn't exist 😢

• Two things.

Tries to invade my privacy - wants to see my FB messages and my texts.

Won't tell me when something is wrong, just keeps saying "nothing", when clearly something is wrong.

• That's a red flag spying on you

• @mrsingle Yep, and I've told her if she does it again, it's over. I've asked her time and time again to cut it out, even say her down and explained it to her, but she uses that BS line "what have you got to hide?".

Wanting privacy doesn't mean you have something to hide, it just means you value your privacy.

• Meth.

She's been clean for 6months now though. After 10years of use! So... Yay for her (and me).

Aside from that, I hate that she interrupts a lot, and often won't let me finish even one word before provoking some reaction from her. She's also very loud and emotionally charged (her whole family is like that), and I, on the other hand, am always composed, patient, and analytical.

As a result, she has made many assumptions about my beliefs, and will point to conversations we had to justify them, but in reality she was just arguing with herself and assumed I was on the opposite side.

I remember once we had a conversation about the nature of the universe, I had one critical point to make that would take about 45seconds to illustrate, without interruption. She was high at the time, so her mind was racing as it often does, so I bet my friend that I wouldn't be able to get even one idea out in it's entirety. I begged her to listen, but I still didn't get a single sentence out in 10 mins or more if trying.

• Everything , listens to everything to loud, sleeps to the tv on, incinsiderate when it comes to my sleep, complains to me about something I had nothing to do with but somehow thinks it is

• Why are you with her then?

• I won't be much longer, finally getting a divorce but it takes some time and was hanging in there for the kids

What Girls Said 3

• K so he picks his scabs and it grosses me out.

I walk on the kill floor of my dad's work all the time; I've watched a horse foal; I've seen victims of suicide by gunshot; I've seen horses have massive patches of hide removed from running into things (they're accident prone creatures lol); I've picked said torn hide off of said horses; I've had a dog vomit on me... I've seen a lot of gross stuff. But him picking his scabs is the grossest thing.

It's odd that I'd rather look at the brains and jaw of a human lying next to where their head used to be than watch him pick his own skin. But it's true. Gives me the creeps. Ew ew ew ew ew. *Shivers* Blecky.

• Studies. A lot. As in I'll come over in the evening (~7). I'll ask him if he ate, and he'll reply saying no, he's feeling a bit peckish and now that he thinks about it, he hasn't had time to grab lunch or dinner yet. :/

Of course mostly I dislike how his studying cuts the time available for us to be able to hang out together but I know that's incredibly selfish. Him having that impeccable sense of self-control and able to remember his priorities helps me a lot too. Sets a good example, and by him not making himself available, I'm sort of forced to put more time into my own studies as well. :P

• He leaves dirty dishes and wraps from eaten chocolate or whatever lie around wherever and whenever. 😡