How can I love myself if no woman loves me?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should learn to love yourself before you go searching for love somewhere else. How can you expect a woman to love you if you don't even love yourself or think of yourself as worthy? You have to accept yourself and appreciate what you have to offer before you get other people to appreciate it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have it backwards. How can you expect someone to love you, when even you don't love you? Work on being the best you you can be. Build up a sense of self worth and you have a start. If you are looking for a woman to fix you, then you will remain broken.

What Girls Said 18

• How can any woman love you if you don't love yourself?

• Because no woman can love a guy who doesn't love himself.

You have to build yourself up and not rely on other people for your self worth because you will ALWAYS be disappointed, and that isn't because you aren't good enough, it's because most people won't get past the initial first impression of a person to get to know how amazing you could potentially be. Be the person you would admire and people will find a reason to get past first impressions.

• But, it's not fair, I don't even know how to fucking "love" myself, even a superiority complex didn't make me love myself, it just made me hate everyone else more than me. It's impossible...

• It's not impossible. You are saying it is because it's easier to give up and wallow than it is to try. Wanna know how to do it? Be a good person. Try your best. Seek out your dreams. Take care of yourself. That is ALL it takes and it will come. I wallowed in self hatred for six years and became ill from it, but it did NOTHING for me. Forcing myself to have to be a better person did.

If you give up, you have NO ONE to blame but yourself for being unhappy. No one can control what happens in your life beyond you and the choices you make for yourself.

• dont attach your worth to anyone. u learn to love yourself BEFORE loving someone else.
    women loving you will be a CONSEQUENCE of u loving yourself, not the other way around, no sir.

• ladies like men who aren't overly insecure, by loving yourself you'll find a lot more women are attracted to you, confidence is a really good attribute, but over confidence isn't good either.. just be comfortable with who you are and stop worrying about what others think.

• Why do I have to have confidence, don't they have some, what, they have to leech it off me?

• well, ideally they'd both have some self confidence... I mean if a girl is insecure they tend to say things like "i hate myself" "im so ugly" "you're better off with someone else" "i wish i was good enough for you" etc..
      As someone who dated a guy that was exactly like that and used to say things like that constantly, it can become quite frustrating and can become a major turn off. when you are confident about yourself people see you as "strong" as opposed to "weak"... its essentially the same with how bullies... if you appear weak and vulnerable you'll get picked on but if you appear confident about yourself they won't target you...

• If I carry a weapon both problems are solved, however

• Dude, that's how I feel but in reverse with genders. But truth is, confidence is key. When you love yourself, people will see that, women will see that and they will start loving you too. It's all about perception.

• You first have to love yourself

• I have two things to say
    (1) You need to love yourself first.
    (2) You're under 18 don't you think your being a little too dramatic there bro?

• omg dude... why do you need someone to love yourself... thats the biggest mistake you're doing... even if a woman loves you, as long as you dont love YOURSELF, you won't ever feel satisfied

• I always gotta put yourself and your needs first before anyone and that goes for everything. You can't love someone if you don't have self care, self love, and self respect.

• No idea bro

• It says you're under 18... Give yourself time to find who you are, and learn to love yourself. I'm 18 and I'm not even close to looking for love. If it finds me, cool, but I'm not chasing after it.

• First you need to love yourself before you can expect someone else to love you.

• you have to love yourself first, and then show everyone else why they should love you too.

• No no, how can any woman love you if you don't love yourself?

• Well, it's not fair, why do guys need to have confidence but women don't? I have nothing to like about myself without validation, I can't be attractive if others don't find me attractive, am not likable if others don't like me, etc. most positive self-evaluations are either arrogance or delusion without the proper proof

• Rephrase it, how can a woman love you if you don't love yourself?

• Being happy with yourself first is best, you aren't projecting or relying on them for your happiness. This helps with a healthy relationship with another. Find the positives in your life... things you are good at, something unique about you, maybe you have really nice eyes, etc. etc. When you are positive, you attract more people. Sometimes it takes some searching, but you can find someone that loves you for you.

• Why do I even have to? Have you ever just not been loved by anyone, anyone at all, at one point in your life?

• I like me, as in I'm happy with myself. I don't expect others to love me or need to feel loved by others. If it happens, great. If not, at least I can be happy with myself.

• Well how can expect a woman to love you if you don't love yourself. Low self esteem is probably your reason why.

• Well, women don't have to love themselves to get sex

• Why would I possibly get married? What, so she could fuck my friend behind my back? I'd never marry

• Thank god, you just saved one lady a miserable life with you. Yea you stay single. I think us women would appreciate that.

• With your hand...

What Guys Said 15

• Quit throwing your pity party and get your ass in gear. Women don't like guys that are so negative and depressing. Tell yourself that you don't need ANYONE to make you happy. Once you are accepting of yourself and once you stand proud with your head held high and you show the world that you don't need anyone in order to love yourself then the women will come. Work on yourself while you are single and use that time to really get to know yourself.

• You have to be able to do that before you can expect to love anyone or anyone to love you. Why are you having problems with that?

• Because it's fucking impossible, it's like trying to get help with calculus and the only fucking answer you get is "I dunno, just do it"

• Right, but why is it? Are you having problems at home? Do you not get along with your family? Do you not have friends? Are you struggling with your grades? Is it the usual teen angst? What's causing you to struggle with loving yourself?

• Love can only come from within bro. I know this from personal experience. You can't get self worth from another person. If you don't have that yourself before entering into a relationship you won't have a successful or balanced relationship.

• Its the other way around.

• Join the club, women don't like me either. Women don't control if you love yourself or not though (and you shouldn't let them). That is something you have to make happen. And if you do want to find a woman someday, you have to learn to love and except yourself first. Be yourself, be different, and find things that you like to do and do what your good at doing. And don't say that your not good at anything because everyone is good at something, and has their own talent.

• I will tell you the same as I tell all the girls.
    If you don't love yourself how do you expect anyone else to?
    you have to tell yourself at lest twice a day that you are a strange beautiful girl/boy

• How can a woman love you if you don't love yourself?

• How could I love myself if no one else loves me?

• Well, yeah, but, that has a biological basis, not a matter of choice

• You don't think romantic love has a biological basis? Don't kid yourself. Biology first, it creates the feelings, not by choice. Then a person can choose to act out that love by devotion and commitment. Feeling love is never enough, it is more an action than anything.

• See, that's a great question.

• Shouldn't the question be the other way round?

• Tell me why exactly other people loving you determines if you love yourself or not.

• Because, when people love me I have a measure with which to determine my own worth, and, well, self esteem doesn't just exist in a vacuum

• Other humans are not worth anything at all. There opinions do not matter and neither does your opinion matter. Deciding your worth and self esteem based on external values does not make sense at all.

• eh, it should be other way around...

• Love yourself, and avoid the bs that comes with dating at your age. You have a lot of time to find that special someone.

• A mate/spouse/partner does not define you nor do they define your happiness. Enjoy you and enjoy your company genuinely, learn that life is short and you can rely on you and then you will have the confidence to live fully.

• How can a woman love you if don't love yourself at least a bit?

• You're amazing 💕😂

You keep being you