In Regards To Dating And Relationships, Which Race Do You Prefer?

This is a social experiment and I want everyone to be extremely honest here. There's no right or wrong answer, and you will not be judged for your decision. This has nothing to do with racism... it's all about preference :). Here is how this will work:

-Take the poll

-Make a comment stating your race and your race preference in regards to dating. You can be anonymous if you are not comfortable with people knowing your choice... but please be honest.

That simple. Again... BE HONEST!

Note: There's not enough poll options to list all the races... so I covered the basic ones I hear coming up often in GAG discussions.

• White
    56% (25)43% (19)49% (44)Vote
  • Hispanic
    4% (2)9% (4)7% (6)Vote
  • Black
    7% (3)7% (3)7% (6)Vote
  • Asian
    9% (4)14% (6)11% (10)Vote
  • Middle Eastern
    4% (2)7% (3)6% (5)Vote
  • Indian
    0% (0)5% (2)2% (2)Vote
  • Mixed
    20% (9)15% (7)18% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
23|20

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate this whole race thing... Y'all make no sense with Middle Eastern being a race and Asians or black being a race like no... I don't go by skin colour... Nigerians ain't the same as African Americans though they both "black".
    Anyhow I'm mixed with Swedish, Finnish and French Guianese. I'm currently really into Brazilian people, which my partner is. They're so mixed though so I voted mixed anyway. Usually I don't have a specific preference at all times but I have my specific attractions to an ethnic group/nationality that last for a specific time like French, and then I got attracted to Ukrainians and then Moroccoans. My preference changes all the time.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm white, but as long as I can remember I've always been attracted more to women outside my race. First took an interest in women in high school, and even though I was too shy to approach girls back then, the two I had crushes on were Chinese and Pakistani, respectively.

My girlfriend today would be categorized as Middle Eastern.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• I guess white.

I do like the blonde hair/blue eye combo and that seems to only come with white skin.

My SO is white and I kind of plan on marrying him but if I were single I wouldn't be opposed to dating someone who wasn't white.

1|1
    1|0
    • What about the black people with natural blonde hair and blue or green eyes?

Or is it just white skin with that combo?

• Show All
    • I know 2 that do exist, i went to high school with them.

Ill post a link / pic to a island of blackish people with natural blonde hair and blue eyes

• i am pacific islander. half filipina half white.

my mom always pushed me to date filipino men but she married white.

I like white men coz they treat me like a person. My biggie is Asian men smell sour when they sweat and white men smell manly when they sweat. Also, most Asian guys, esp filipino men, suffer from Little Man syndrome. Most white guys dont disappoint me in the bedroom!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Pakistani... I'm not really drawn to "opposites attract" and tend to go for what's familiar to me. I voted Middle Eastern, but I meant it to be Pakistani or Middle Eastern both. That's my preference, because that's most compatible with who I am and my lifestyle. Beyond that, I would say white since I've grown up around majority white people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm mixed and I'm not really picky, but white is at the bottom of my list overall. However, I'm with someone white and I'm crazy about him.
    Love is funny that way 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no option for no preference.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm white. My preference is Asians, then again my boyfriend is Asian so I may be a bit biased.

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm mixed with white and Peruvian and my preference is black...

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait wait.. is the poll for our own race or what? 😳

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked hispanic even though it leans primarily those who come from Spain. However, I really don't care what ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them all but my preference is a tall dark handsome mideterrenean ☀️🔥🔥

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them all to be honest. I don't have a favorite.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just don't do pale skin, blond hair and blue eyes. Anything else is fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Human race

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm black, but I seem to have a preference for white guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Finally someone put Hispanic. It's usally left out.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, technically, Hispanic isn't a race but an ethnicity, same with middle Eastern and Indian (unless he refers to Native Americans).

• I'm white and I prefer white guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer mixed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only human, I change my mind all the time, I find it boring only to like certain race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok honestly I said white because I'm white, and everyone has that bit of generalization inside them. When a character in a book is described I know I at least think they are white until the author says otherwise. Is that the same for other people? Do you imagine characters to be of your same race until it's said otherwise?

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer white...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm filipino and my preferance is Asians.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer white guys. I'm white.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Studies have shown white is the preferred race for dating; white men and women have scored high for desirability. Asian men and black women are the least preferred.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian is Asian

1|0
    0|0
  • whites and Asians

0|0
    0|0
  • No preference, so I picked mixed.
    It doesn't matter that much to me to be honest.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't care but I do know that I am just not into Asians. I mean I've had Asians... just not something that catches my eye.

I do REALLY like Mediterranean girls and ones from Eritrea... OMFG they are amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them all. But if I HAD to pick just one, it would be mixed.

0|0
    0|0
  • White only.

0|0
    0|0
  • white guy and only date white women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a racist so I would prefer white.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference although most of my history has been with while females.

0|0
    0|0
  • White, Hispanic, mixed & Asian women

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and prefer white girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • question should say "is your own race the most attractive to you?"

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white, I like white and Asian

0|0
    0|0
  • Strangely I like white girls the least...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white prefer Hispanic, white or Native American girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like more than one, therefore your polling method is flawed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put them in any order you want, it doesn't matter to me.

White
    Hispanic
    Black
    Asian
    Middle Eastern
    Indian
    Mixed

1|0
    0|0
  • Asian > Indian > Middle Eastern > Mixed > Hispanic > White > Black

0|1
    1|0