Ex liking and commenting on my instagram pics?

I stopped talking to my ex after he moved to another state far from me. I have feelings for him and I can't talk to him when I know he's far and he just left and moved for no real reason. Which shows that he never loved me and I don't want to be someone's friends with benefits, I want a relationship. He always had commitment issues, he was afraid to get into a relationship with me but we were in one but there was no label. So I started ignoring him, he texted a few times after he moved and I have ignored, he also he keeps liking and commenting on my instagram pics everytime I post. I posted yesterday and he commented and said beautiful. Why is he doing this? He knows he doesn't want a relationship and I want something more. Is he doing this because he just wants to know that he still has me and for his ego? I'll only respond to him if he would actually say something meaningful or if he says he's moving back, other then that it's a waste of time

Your opinion?1

Update this Question

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He wants to keep your attention even though he doesn't want to be with you. He expects you to be thinking of him even though he cannot be with you for whatever reason.