Girls, would you girls prefer a good looking lone wolf or a good looking sociable person?

Lone wolf definition in this case- not like a serious loner but a guy who keeps to himself, confident but doesn't invest too much time in the party lifestyle, more of a serious go to dinner, quiet time date, keeps very few friends, not know much by your peers

Sociable person- a person well know by everybody, seen all over social media, live in the moment wild party type, lots of friends, he is not necessarily a douche but loves to be the life of the party, talks a lot,

Assume both guys would treat you the same way, who are you drawn to more though?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a social person, so I like social guys.

What Girls Said 3

• Lone wolf... I don't like parties and attention, and I keep my friend circle small, so dating someone like that would be best for me. I'd rather go hiking with a good friend or two than go to a big party or sports game or something.

• A good looking sociable person

• Sociable. Lone wolf is too boring and closed off.