Are you afraid of commitment?

• I am
  • I am not

Most Helpful Guy

• Fear is an inaccurate description. It's more do I think that this is a good commitment to make to begin with. For me, when dating i will be going out with several girls. Several opportunities, all that look appealing. How am i supposed to decide that this one commitment is better than the others, or that the reward is better than what i have in this moment? Because I don't think many guys would turn down Kate Upton if she wanted a relationship. There's the risk vs reward. And a lot of guys aren't sold on the risk being worth the reward. Likely because they don't fully understand what that is.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I would say that I am. I'm scared of getting cheated on, used, lied... that's why I'm staying single for now.

• No, I am committed to who I am.

• I've never been a commitment phobe!

• definitely not. just can't find a women worth committing to

• Honestly not at all.

• Are you kidding me? If anything commitment excites me. I'd love to have that one person to have in my life and not worry about if someone likes you or if you look cute or whatever because you have them so what else do you need?

• I'm in a long distance and committed relationship with my fridge.

• Yes. This is why all my past girlfriends have broken up with me

• Nope, I prefer it!

• No, nor have I ever been that.

• well it depends on the partner you are in relation with

• Not afraid per se, but after some bad experiences, I'm very cautious.

• Eh... I'm a bit of a tricky type, for one I find the whole ceremonial crap to do with marriage pointless and overrated. Commitment? No never been afraid of it I'm looking for 'one' person (if at all). Unfortunately most would rather go for the whole ceremonial thing... and would think me of trying to stay out of a commitment.

• No, I'm afraid of her not keeping hers and sending me the bill.

• When I hear the "L" word, I run for my life!

• Not really afraid, I just don't like it.

What Girls Said 3

• I do have a "Bad boy" habit of Growing cold duck feet whenever any guy starts to get too close, @AbbyLUVSyou
    Good luck. xx

• I'm afraid of relationships in general.

• Maybe not entirely afraid, just really nervous and unsure of myself.