Girls would you take back your boyfriend after this happened to you? How can I fix this if possible?

Me and girl have been together for a year. 2 nights ago was really mad at something happend earlier. My girlfriend was making me more mad by telling me how i don't spend time with her anymore and that i have "forgot" about her (which is not true). She kept talking and talking non stop. I had enough and i kicked her out of my car while it was raining. I tossed her my umbrella and told her to walk home (8-10 minute walk).

My emotions got to me and i called her last nigth to tell her i was sorry and i won't do that again but then she told me that she doesn't know if she loves me anymore and that she was scared walking home and night and very sad at what was going on between us two.

I do love her and want to spend more time but i have school and work. How can i fix this?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (Explain Please)
  • Maybe
Anyone?
Any other please?

Most Helpful Girl

• That’s horrible. How could you kick her out of your car? In the damn rain? At night? Why didn’t you just threw her in a cage filled with bears while you were at it? You just took your anger on her while she was trying to tell you something that apparently was important for her. You don’t do that to a stranger, let alone to your girlfriend. I’m surprised she even answered your text.

• She said sorry for making me feel bad at the same time she said i need to spend more time wiht her cause i only see her once a week. But i though once a week was ok. I text her almost everyday so why does she miss me when i text her and call her when i can? One other girl told me that she wants to see me in person and no text, is that true? The whole summer we would hangout 2-3 times a week and i would take her out every month but now i'm busy and its tough to do.

I know i messed up. I want to talk to her and fix it

• For a relationship to work, both partners must compromise and make some effort so the relationship can last. It would be nice for relationships to work only on love, but that’s not the case. You have put your girlfriend to the side because you were busy, and that made your girlfriend feel unimportant, maybe even unloved. Your relationship sounds like one of those long distance relationships. You only see her on Sundays? What, are the doors to her house not opened during the week? Seeing your loved one just once per week when you’re living in the same city is just not ok. As I said before, I’m surprised she lasted this much.

• Trust me i know what i did wrong now :( i though she was ok with this cause in my mind she didn't really complain until now. I do owe her more and i will spend time and make time for her. I really do love her but am really busy. I will spend 3 days with her each week. We talked late last nigth and she said if i dont have time for her she will find someone else and that made e very worried. I will make time for her 100% and do the things she wanted to do

What Girls Said 4

• sorry :(

I would not take him back. If I'm being honest and telling you how I feel, even if it's a bad time for you, why would you mistreat me like that?

I understand that you were upset already, so I empathize with the feeling of just wanting to express your anger or to be alone... but I really do hope she's more forgiving than I am, because I would not come back to you.

I want to feel safe with my partner - even when he's fuming angry I should feel safe with you... you'd have to show her how this was really a one time thing. you have to build her trust in you again. give it time.

• ah man :( i feel bad now, i was mad and very stressed.

she said sorry for making me feel bad at the same time she said i need to spend more time with her cause i only see her once a week. But i though once a week was ok. I text her almost everyday so why does she miss me when i text her and call her when i can? One other girl told me that she wants to see me in person and no text, is that true? The whole summer we would hangout 2-3 times a week and i would take her out every month but now i'm busy and its tough to do.

I feel bad for doing it now, i was super stressed at the start of all of this. Would spending more time fix this and opening up my schedule to her more? It would take sacrifice but i'm willing to do it.

• I definitely think so. Everyone expressed their affection differently. maybe she's more physical than she is expressive, so she feels the need to be with you in person to express how she feels

• yeah that is my girlfriend. i'm wiling to make time for her it's just i need her to tlak to me again. Should i invite her over? She also wanted to do things with me and go places and i kept saying "oh next week", or "maybe in a couple of weeks".

or me i didn't mind not seeing her because i knew that we still loved each other and i would see her every Sunday night. I didn't take her out for 2 months now cause i have a lot but i understand that instead of words she wants actions. This is my first relationship so i guess now i know what is going wrong. I really love her and i don't want her to leave me for good :(

• I think 'probably' would be a more accurate answer for me, but I can't guarantee a 'yes'. That's why I went with 'maybe'.

• i wouldn't take him back
    for me doing that is humilation and show no respect and i won't be with someone who doesn't respect me especially if i feel he doesn't care about me as much as he used to be

• ah man :/ she said sorry for making me feel bad at the same time she said i need to spend more time with her cause i only see her once a week. But i though once a week was ok. I text her almost everyday so why does she miss me when i text her and call her when i can? One other girl told me that she wants to see me in person and no text, is that true? The whole summer we would hangout 2-3 times a week and i would take her out every month but now i'm busy and its tough to do.

• good luck man

• thanks!

• You broke her trust, that sucks.
    Only time will tell if it can be fixed.
    She's gonna have to decide if she can "trust" you.
    I wouldn't be able to take you back personally.

• ah man :( she said sorry for making me feel bad at the same time she said i need to spend more time wiht her cause i only see her once a week. But i though once a week was ok. I text her almost everyday so why does she miss me when i text her and call her when i can? One other girl told me that she wants to see me in person and no text, is that true? The whole summer we would hangout 2-3 times a week and i would take her out every month but now i'm busy and its tough to do

• I hope it works out!

• thank you

What Guys Said 0