Is this headed to more than just a hook up- sex on first date?

Alright so just under three weeks ago I went on a date with a guy. We went for dinner and drinks and things got carried away and we slept together. This was on a Friday. Sunday we go for a walk, ice cream, and have one drink at a cute little bar go back to his place watch a movie, hookup. Thursday we basically just hook up late night. The following Monday he makes me a gourmet dinner at his place, we have a sleepover but no sex because well it was that time of the month. Then im out of town, a week later on a Monday night, he tries to come over to my place at 11pm. We do talk everyday like him intiating contact asking like how my flight is, did land ok, hows my day, etc.

I just dont know at this point if he's not advanced setting up dates if I should just cut him loose or play it out longer to see. It seems that this is moving in a direction that I set myself up for but dont like. Advice needed!

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds to me like he just wants sex, as bad as this sounds there are guys that will have sex with a woman who puts out early but won't have a relationship with her. She goes from being possible relationship material to just sex material and that's it. So if he's not wanting to take you out and seems to only want sex this MAY be the reason why.

• Has the sex been one sided? Has he always been on top?

• Nope not at all. He's actually more focused on me during it than himself really.

• umm ya i have been. What does this have to do with anything though?

• because reciprocation will determine how he sees you. You should know that at your age. @asker

What Girls Said 0