How to postpone a date for a month without it seeming like a blow off?

I have an issue, that the girl knows about it - but due to technicalities it wasn't resolved as early as it was supposed to (not my fault), but which prevents us from going on a date that she proposed till a month from now.

This is the second time I had to postpone - because the situation is being handled poorly by the people in charge, and I don't want her to think I am not interested or don't want to meet up with her, but I literally can not till a few weeks from now.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell the truth. Just be upfront and honest

• Ya I am going to, but I feel like she might think this is a blow off, especially because we don't talk that often

What Guys Said 1

• Be as honest as you can about the situation and reassure her that you are dead set on having that date with her. That going on that date means a lot to you.

Honestly and reassurance.

• Like I told Samy256:

Ya I am going to, but I feel like she might think this is a blow off, especially because we don't talk that often

• About a week or so :P

• This is the time to tell her you have been thinking about her and you are missing her. Maybe go as far as to say you miss her (blank).

Do something that lets her know you are still interested in seeing her. Do you see each other often?