Guys, What do you talk about with your girl crush?

I mean with girls u haven't expressed ur feelings yet. When you re alone with her, do you like to talk about more serious stuff? Are you more reserved? Do you like to tease her? Tell me tell me tell me 😂😂

Do you usually like to talk about ur personal future plan with her?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly funny stuff, stories, super random stuff, the place we used to be coworkers at... you know, just usual stuff. We've had a lunch where we talked for like more than two hours straight so we always have something.

What Guys Said 5

• Get to know her, tease, flirt, then get more serious when the time comes

• I end up talking bullshit and getting her to dislike me. ahahaha

• Just last night I was on the phone with a girl I like. She's not really a crush but somehow we ended up discussing how did we come to know about masturbation and what was the first experience was like 😂

• I tease her a lot or do something really funny and stupid and I flirt too much.

• I like to make her laugh and ask her questions about what she's doing and take an interest in it. And I make sure I follow up and ask her how it went next time I see her