Girls, Have u ever felt it in your heart that a guy likes u and it turned out true?

I mean, the question itself says it all😀

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes,

5 years later he comes to me and confesses that I was his first love and that he just thought that I wasn't good enough for him and so thats why he was a dick. To be fair though when things started between us we were 14 so our maturity level wasn't exactly the top of its game. Once we were both in college he finally confesses and I felt good about being right.

At the same time there have been cases when I felt like the guy liked me and then nether of us said anything and nothing happened because we both chickened out. Normally I say to trust yourself, but if you are hesitant at all just take your time, no need to rush.

Also make sure that you aren't projecting your feelings on to him, meaning that you decide he likes you because your feelings are so strong you can't see his.

Good luck! I'm in a bit of the same situation now myself, actually if you want to go to my page and look at my questions you can see that you're not alone!

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, I've had that feeling before :)

• No, never.

• I usually feel it in my belly or between my legs before he says a word.

• I did but I don't know if he likes me back.

Most likely I am wrong.

• Me neither unfortunatelyI like a guy and I thought he liked me as he giave me signs I did and we never had probkems at all, but then he blew me off by text witn no explanation