How can I make up for lost time?

I literally lost my teen years to sickness, i was better when i was 17 and afterwards i fell into a depression and just didn't knew what i wanted with my life, i picked my life up at 21 but still i feel like i lost soooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH time, i could have pursued my dream of modeling instead i wallowed in self pity. I just had no one to help me. Im 23 now and in 8 months i will turn 24

Most Helpful Guy

• what kind of modelling do you want to do? i own a modelling company

Most Helpful Girl

• Well darling, you can’t go back in time to fix your problems, so I suggest you just start over. As long as you’re alive, it’s not too late for anything, so try pursuing your modeling dreams. I’m sure that if you work hard enough, you will be able to reach your goal. Also try staying positive and healthy.

What Guys Said 1

• Welcome back then :D :D I think you really can still do all what you want. It's never too late also it's never easy. So, go rock this world. And am available if you ever in need of a friend ;)

What Girls Said 0