Guys, Why do you lie and cheat but then turn around and say you love your girlfriend?

This guy approached me and we flirted for a little and then after wards he asked me for my # so I said yea. Then I told my friends about him and they said they knew him, they said he had a girlfriend so the next day I approached him and confronted him and he said " Im single, what girl? Your friends dont know what they're talking about" Then later on that day, my friends pulled his instagram page up ( which was public) and there were pictures of him and his girlfriend alllllllll over the place AND in his bio. In his caption, he said stuff like " love of my life", " And I got her back " why do guys do this?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• cause deep down that guy really doesn't give a shit, also, he wants to have his cake and eat it too.

What Guys Said 2

• Because some people are c***s?

• Because they get away with it.