Are you out off if your girlfriend farts in her sleep?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• The first time my ex and I slept together, at one point, she sneezed and let out a toot. We knew each other for a week or two so we were still getting to know each other. I thought about joking about it to lighten the atmosphere, but I felt like she was soooo embarrassed that I just chose to say nothing and act like I hadn't heard.
    Haha, it was just funny really. I didn't care at all. So I spooned her and we never talked about it.
    I wouldn't care at all if she farted in her sleep. It's kinda cute. Just don't do it at the table LOL

4|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• oh gosh. that would be embarrassing.. and the worst thing would be she wouldn't even know.. it should not be a big deal tho. it can happen to anyone..

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• shit happens

1|1
    0|0
  • It's just a natural process... how on Earth can it even be a problem? I might as well be grossed out that she uses the toilet for pooping.

2|0
    0|0
  • No farting is natural, I'd probably wake her up by laughing hysterically, I am immature at times and can never control my laughter when it comes to farting.

2|1
    0|0
  • Never experienced it (Yet) but would find it quite hilarious and something to mess with her about. Not in a mean way of course ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2|0
    0|0
  • Nah, just get that air oyt of you. Free it all, no problem.

2|0
    0|0
  • lol people fart so it's all good hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha no

How bad are they though?

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not a very pleasant experience i think

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Dude, everyone farts in their sleep. If that honestly puts you off someone altogether, you probably weren't that into them in the first place.

0|0
    0|0