Having a list of qualities I want in a guy is bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you're not dismissing people that don't. I mean, that's what dating is, you try to find out what you like.

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing wrong with having a mental list, just remember that not everyone who is good for you may meet the requirements, and not everyone who meets the requirements is going to be good for you. Just be flexible and you'll be fine. It's good to know what you want. A lot of people dont, and go through a lot of dating grief.

• Exactly.. once I find someone with at least a few of the qualities that I look for in a guy then I think I'm good.

• That's a great way to go about it, and thanks for MHO (:

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on the contents of the list, but in general of course it's not bad. :)

• no aslong as its not like 20 items long

What Girls Said 2

• No because you are allowed to have standards but make sure they are realistic because no one is perfect.

• Having high standards is fine, as long as you don't complain about not being able to find a boyfriend.