When was the last time you had a crush?

0|0
29|19

Most Helpful Girl

• I fell into love with him but it started as a crush. It's coming up on two years in March (maybe February). Haven't gotten over him.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have one right now.. Alas she wasn't in class today so I couldn't make my move :'(

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 28

• Like 3 years I think. But it was aa pretty big crush... Haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Right now. I have a few little crushes and then one big one that's been going on for like, 5 years. So yea, there's that.

0|1
    0|0
  • High School

0|1
    0|0
  • Constantly. There are always cute guys around. But the last time I actually cared and even cried over someone was two years ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • Last year probably around the months of November/December. I had a crush on 2 guys from college.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think a lot of guys are wondering what's your type xD

• In theory I always say that I like tall dark men :p but in practice it's completely different haha. The 2 last guys I had crush looked completely different xD The first one was Average/short, very pale, almost going bald but he was so confident and nice, the other one was very tall, pale and had long curly hair haha, so I don't really have a type xD !!!

• That's really cool

• I have a lust crush right now 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • It was 3 years ago. I'm glad it's over.

0|1
    0|0
  • Before few months. The guy was a bit older than me. didn't work.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have one right now but I think I have moved on a lot.

So he will be the last.

0|1
    0|0
  • Junior high since then I never really like anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one right now :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Two years ago.
    Oh my God. 2 years. Wow. I just noticed how long it's been since i had a crush..
    Oh well, it's better like that i gotta admit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember... o. O
    A couple years ago ad least.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhhhh I have one now. I've had it for 8.5 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now :) we talk basically everyday, I'm hoping he'll ask to be official sometime soon!

0|1
    0|0
  • June this year with an Irish/Jewish architect and university lecturer I was dating + having sex.

One night, everything went sour so I stopped seeing him.

Confession: I STILL think about him but won't respond to his emails.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one right now and it's been almost a year I believe! But he's a shy guy and I just sent him a message saying "Hey I wanted to say I really like you <3" a couple days ago. Waiting to hear from him 😉😍

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 year ago

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • three years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a crush on a guy now. Only problem is that he likes another girl and I don't think he likes me at all. Plus we have no classes together anymore because my classes got switched.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was when I was like 14 lol. I'm almost 22 now.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have one now actually

0|0
    0|0
  • Eeeer some weeks ago

0|0
    0|0
  • currentlyy

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems like it's been a really long time... maybe a year or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Had one yesterday, so tasty...
    www.staples-3p.com/.../s0591996_sc7?$splssku$

0|1
    0|0
  • Early this year.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• About a couple months ago. Got turned down for the first time. Wasn't so bad.

0|1
    0|0
  • Presently.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha like in 10th and early 11th grade xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Since now.

(filler)

0|1
    0|0
  • Kinda now...

0|1
    0|0
  • IK still have a crush, on my wife.

0|0
    0|0
  • More than 5 years ago. Haven't met a girl that has topped the last one.

0|0
    0|0
  • last year :[

0|1
    0|0
  • Long time ago, about a year or two.

0|1
    0|0
  • 5 years ago, she hurt me pretty bad and since then I have avoided developing crushes even on girls that I was dating

0|0
    0|0
  • Like yesterday. I saw a really beautiful girl entering her mansion while I drove right past her. Omg I stopped the car and saw her omg she's definitely my recent crush 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny u ask that. I recently developed a crush on a girl, and just went out today. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • When I found out Fallout 4 is coming out! 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe when i was 14 ..

0|0
    0|0
  • Now, gonna tell her i like her in 2 weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before my last divorce (the one I divorced was the crush). I don't crush, it's futile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Currently have one on one of my friends. In fact, I can honestly say I am in love with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • At any given time I am usually interested in a couple girls, but I am so shy that I can't approach them. I keep hoping that one of them will come talk to me, but its a vain effort because they dont even know I exist. I wish I was born differently so that I could easily ask girls out like all the other guys, but apparently my personality and my gender are incompatible which sucks. So needless to say my crushes usually dont last very long because I never talk to the girl.

0|1
    0|0