Should I tell my boyfriend this?

This guy talks to me every morning he sends good morning and we just talk fo a couple weeks strait i wanna be compeltely honest with him but i feel like he might think its cheating but we NEVER flirted should i tell him?

• yes tell him and its considered cheating
  • don't tell him its nt considered cheating
  • its cheating but don't tell him
  • its not cheating just tell him

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you're not making out or having sex with him, so obviously it's not "cheating".

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I personally wouldn't consider it as cheating. It's just friendship, if you ask me.
    Female-male friendship exists too, right?

My best friend (I'm not friends with him any longer) who's a guy and I used to talk every day, all day long. My boyfriend said he didn't mind it.
    But three years ago when my man put pictures of Asian women on his profile pics, I was so angry and put as my status how I sucked my bff's dick. He said how that was a nice try to make him mad and how I failed.

Despite it happened long ago, every time when we have a fight, he always brings that "sucking adrian's dick" thing. Basically it seemed it bothered him although he didn't want to show it.

Well, tell him and be honest. Hiding is not a good thing. Then start from that. Best of luck!!! :)

What Guys Said 8

• This is something you should tell your guy about, it is not cheating. But keeping it a secret, is how you can end up cheating.

• Its not cheating but just know that when you and your boyfriend break up this so called guy friend will make his advance.

• If youve never even flirted why would it be cheating? I mean sounds to me like you two are just friends.

• Just tell him unless you got something hide about it

• Its not cheating, but i dont know your true feelings so i dont really know if it could become so.
    And i also dont know your boyfriend and how secure he is, you should know better then anybody if telling him is a good idea.

• Yeah it's totally emotional cheating

• how?

• My ex did this to me. This guy texted her from good morning to goodnight all the time. It did hurt me and I knew they talked all the time. They texted more than I texted her.. Even though I was her boyfriend. I asked them to talk less, and they did, but that lasted for about a week. Long story short, she broke up with me and started dating him months later.

What I've learned from this is to not text someone like that because it just leads to bad things.

• These are signs of interest and most woman can't help but enjoy the attention. Which leads to getting emotionally attached can become an emotional affair

• don't tell him , he may become jealous for nothing and don't feel guilty about it.

• It depends on the Guy. Some guys don't like it when their Girlfriend is talking to another guy like that, while other guys don't care. I personally wouldn't want to know if my Girlfriend was talking to another guy like that, but I also wouldn't want you to talk to a guy like that in the FIRST place!

What Girls Said 7

• You're allowed to have friends. You're allowed to have male friends. But when you start confiding in them the same amount or more than you confide in your boyfriend... then your boyfriend isn't your boyfriend anymore... your guy friend is. And that's not okay.

• You're allowed have friends im sure

• Is your boyfriend a jealous guy? if not, then dont', he will just be more on your back about this guy talking to you

• Stop texting the guy

• If you guys are just friends then its OK to keep it to yourself

• To be honest, you should have just told him way earlier. But that's okay, you can't turn back time after all. But yes, you should tell him, right now. Its better to tell him the truth now than later. And he's your boyfriend, if he truly knows and understands you, he should trust you and know that you're not cheating, although if he does get angry, it is partially your fault for not telling him earlier. But that's okay, I know you can do this. Oh and please stop texting that guy, you don't have to stop it immediately but minimise your texts as much as possible.

• It's not cheating the two of you are friends. Tell your boyfriend that you have a friend. Nothing wrong in friendship. Nothing wrong in dating either. You're not bound to one person far too young for that