What is a good way to meet girls willing to enter a serious relationship?

I am basically looking for a wife. I dont want a girl who is a friend, I dont want a girlfriend, I want a wife. Dating to me is childish and it just seems stupid taking a bunch of girls out to dinner or on these stupid dates and trying to be as funny as possible to impress her, thats childish and I am pretty tired of lying to women to get them to date me (I pretend I am funny because all women want funny guys), I also hate lying to them about wanting a casual relationships. I really dont, in fact if there wasn't the possibility of marriage I wouldn't even talk to the woman, I dont deal with that crap. I would prefer to court women in a tasteful way, but that is frowned upon now so I have to pretend to like the whole dating thing, even though I actually despise it. I just want a wife, who is nice looking, good at cooking, and compatibile with my personality. At my college I haven't met anyone who has caught my eye, who is also interested in me, and the girls interested in me are either looking for sex, casual relationships, or I am not interested in. If I go to the bars, all the girls are just looking for casual sex and hookups. I have gone to a couple churches but haven't met any girls I like who are interested in me. I wish there was just a button I could press to get a wife so that I can check that off my list of things I need to do, but I have to go through this long freaking process. Is there anyway to meet girls interested in long term relationships?

Most Helpful Girl

• In a volunteering or club or an activity that allows you to meet new people!

Most Helpful Guy

• How about finishing your education and establishing who you are first? Maybe get a realistic view of yourself and... a job perhaps, before you turn your eye on someone "attractive who can cook"

• I already have a good paying job and a degree, hence why I want a wife.

What Girls Said 3

• Dating websites like match and eHarmony are just for that reason. Its for people who are looking for more than hook ups

• Meet a lot of people, be open minded, approachable and friendly. If you build a good strong human relationship with many people, even if they dont share the same views as you, the likelihood of you finding someone who does, increases substantially. Be genuine in your interactions and don't look down on people who dont feel the same way as you do about relationships. Make friends and acquaintances in more mature environments. Best of luck with your search

• Try to go on more dates with girls and see how they are.

What Guys Said 0