Would you date a girl who is chubbier?

Not fat. But more curvy. Bigger thighs, bubble butt, slight love handles, B-C boobs... would you date her? Or find her attractive?

• Yes, no big deal
  • No, not my type, I prefer skinny girls
  • No freak'in way
  • I'm a girl :)

Most Helpful Guy

• definitely date her, bigger thighs on a girl means more to hug on

Most Helpful Girl

• im a thick girl, C boobs, tight butt, my stomach is the problem its chubby, I've always been insecure about it, but my current boyfriend who is skinny, in shape, abs and all, he saw me and was attracted to me, we talked, he got my number and asked me out. and now were dating and he's insanely attracted to me wants to sleep with me but im not there yet but our kissing is passionate. so im living proof that yes men in the best shape will go after a fat, chubby, whatever u call it woman. im not in shape but i do take care about my looks and im confident on the outside. my boyfriend does advise me on how to eat and work out more its annoying but i take the beat because he's right. but either way he liked me just the way i am.

What Guys Said 22

• As I've gotten older, I've appreciated a girl's personality WAY more than how she looks. The last girl I dated was a bit on the chubbier side and she was the only girl I ever considered marrying.

As long as she has the personality and she takes care of herself, I have no issues whatsoever. I would also prefer a girl with a little meat on her bones than a girl who's a stick.

• I have never had any issues with bigger girls so I would not hesitate to date one if she showed and interest in me.

• sure why not.

• Absouloutly, I like curvy

• Yes, though they're not my preference, if she has a pretty face, and her personality is great, I would date a girl like you've described.

• A chubby girl... sure, of course. No problems there. But I wouldn't date a fat girl. Some lines need to be drawn.

• Yes, if her face is attractive to me.

If her face is unattractive to me, then her body type is irrelevant.

• Thats the type of woman that I like.

• No Big Deal. Chubbier girl is always good to be hug. Since im skinny as a tree trunk

• No big deal to me, I have a thing for chubbier girls. ;-)

• i like those kind of girls the best

• i am slim guy, but i had a superb experience with a chubby girl, she was like 15kg more than me.. was great sex

• Yes but I'd probably need to see an example of what you mean.

• Yes, curvy and shorter. I think there cute. With a good personality. :-)

• They don't know how sexy they are sometimes

• yeah definitely, if we gel then i would definitely date her

• Sounds like you're using a lot of euphemisms to

• Hell fucking yeah. drake would too.

• And by curvy she probably actually means fat here

• Currently doing it ;)

• Yes although she can't be too fat i understand that chubby is a different thing but then they cross over quite quickly

• Can you post a pic of what you mean? What people describe as 'slight love handles' seems to have a +/- 15% body fat range.

What Girls Said 3

• There are plenty of guys that would. One of my friends short, really curvy, and has some pudge to her and she gets hit on ALL THE TIME. Some guys like thin girls and some like thicker girls. You sound fine to me ^^

• My experience is that there is no one pattern for what men like. Some people do, some don't. No need to get caught up in being something you are not / cannot be. Just work on being out best you and being confident in yourself.

• I don't find overweight/chubby girls attractive but there are plenty of people who do.