Guys, be harsh and honest. Am I just blatantly unattrative?

I'm 5 ft. 3, have a slight underbite, thin blonde hair, a fairly big forehead, a muffin top, slightly large pores, and I am flat in the chest and butt. I just need to have it told to me straight because the only opinions I can get are from my mother; I don't want to have my hopes up and then get rejected the rest of my life.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Your description could mean a lot of different things, I say this because honestly I would need to see a photo of you. I can very much appreciate that there is a lot of pressure on women to look a certain way in order to be considered attractive, however you might want to give yourself some slack, I say this because I know I try to look deeper at a woman before I make any judgements about how I feel about her, sometimes it takes a little closer look before I see a feature I find attractive about her.

• I'm not entirely comfortable with posting a picture of myself on the internet but I do value your opinion. Some people have told me that I'm not ugly but they've told me I have all the characteristics I've listed, as well. I've also experienced many times when I'll find a certain guy attractive and get ignored.

• I'm sorry about that... :( And I will keep your advice in mind.

• I hope it helps, and based on how you have responded you seem friendly and outgoing, these are good things and while most definitely add to your attractiveness.

What Guys Said 4

• Your description means NOTHING. it's all about how your face structure looks and how your personality is reflected on your face. Gotta put a pic up dear. sorry..

• If you are shy or don't want to post your pics here. You can send me a personal message with a link to your picture. I will then tell you what i think

• From your description I think you are just okay.

• Thank you for being honest.

• I mean you don't sound hot from what you wrote but we don't know that that is an accurate assessment of you, if you want opinions on your appearance you need to post a picture.

• I intended the question to be more about the features I have than the actual outlook on my face & body. I should've probably made that more specific, lol.

• I didn't mean to sound sarcastic or anything. I really appreciate the honesty because I've had family members try to tell me that most of those certain characteristics I have are attractive. I said the same thing- they really aren't your typical definition of "hot," lol. On the other hand of things, I'm just not to comfortable with posting a picture of myself, and I see why I won't be able to get a clear answer because of that.

• If you're unwilling to post pictures then I may as well be telling you that you suck at art. I have nothing to go on but your perspective and I'm not sure whether I trust it.

• A picture would be helpful