Guys, Why did my boyfriend slap my butt after lunch today?

So today after lunch, on our way to our 3rd hour class, he slapped my butt. I had said "My butt is off limits" and he said "I guess". I asked him why he did it and he said I was slow. I said "So what?" and he told me straight up "Horse riders slap their horses butts to make them walk faster" but besides the point, why did he slap my butt? He's never done this but he has put his arm around me or looked down my shirt a few times I guess. What does it mean? I don't care if I'm almost 14, I want to know why.✌ Thanks to anyone who answers!👌

7

Most Helpful Guy

• It is hard to describe. It's like when you close your eyes when you sneeze. It is impossible to not do it. You cannot sneeze with your eyes open. In the same way, you can't resist slapping your girlfriend's butt especially when she is bent over to pick something from the floor or something. As soon as you consider her your girlfriend, that butt slapping begins. It's unavoidable. We get this urge and the only way to get rid of it is by slapping that magnificent ass that is there just asking for it...

What Guys Said 6

• Because that is something boyfriends and girlfriends do. If you can't accept that maybe you're too young to date.

• You're 13, you don't have a boyfriend, LMAO

• Well, he likes your butt, and, since you're his girlfriend, he thought he had permission to slap it. It's that simple.

• Little boys are perv... end of story

• he just felt like slapping your butt

• your boyfriend likes your butt, he wanted to have a feel of it..

nothing wrong or weird in that if no one was watching..

unless you really dont want him to do that