Girls, is there anything that someone could do that is an automatic deal breaker? Or at the least seriously make you reconsider if you like them?

Anybsort of mannerism? Dressing style? Hobby? Outward look on life? Just wondering because if there's a common one I need to make sure to avoid that trait.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, these were turn offs in my ex flings

- femininity
    - can't hold a conversation
    - doesn't know when to be serious and when to joke around
    - way too much body hair (this guy was an orangutan)
    - insincere compliments
    - insincerity
    - bad hygiene
    - bad eating manners

What Girls Said 5

• Sexism and condescending comments. CALM DOWN I'm not trying to come across as a feminazi but that is a massive turn off when a guy says (this has actually happened to me before XD) "Aw you want to be a soldier? Thats cute and stuff But you're a chick and it's dangerous. Think about another career choice. Armed defence force isn't really a place for a woman and I don't mean to be sexist!"
    Anyway it's awesome for a guy to be supportive.
    If he has really bad breath thats a turn off.
    Negative about everything is a turn off
    And being tooooooo feminine is a bit of a turn off. Like, no, stop trying to be prettier than me! I don't care if he likes cooking or takes care of himself it's just when he goes over the top and makes my gaydar concerned thats when it gets awkward

• Hitting or cheating or disrespect and I'm out

• Have motivation in life.

• Be bigoted

• Drink. Force their religion on me. Party or club. Cheat. Steal. Lie a lot. Etc