Why do all the attractive black girls like white guys?

And all the attractive white girls? And all the attractive Asian girls? And all the attractive Hispanic girls? Basically, any attractive girl will just like white guys and inexplicably hate black guys. Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's true. Maybe your social circle is weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• well this isn't true at all, as evidenced by the statistics showing that most African-American women are with men.

it seems to me that your experience is specifically regarding a select group of people so we can't apply it as a general rule. If those girls truly "hate" black guys then I imagine it's because they've had bad experiences

What Girls Said 2

• Not really. I know lots of pretty black girls who don't like white guys

• Sorrynotsorry

What Guys Said 5

• LOL they don't, dude, not at all. Most black girls want black guys and black guys only. There's only a small minority of black girls who are into white guys. It's so small that you almost never see black girls with white guys.

• Says who? Or are you just so insecure you're finding ways to make girls online say "I love black guys"?

And if this makes you feel better, the majority of black girls (even attractive ones) tend to date black guys.

• Well, if you can't get the women you want--work on improving yourself, both in social skills, physically, and your position in life, and/or lower your standards. That's life.

• I would like to live in your little bizarro world.

• White guys are top shelf.