Is it weird for me to date a 19 year old im 22 ill be 23 in feb?

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honest. It is not because she is legal. I'm 14 turning 15 in November and the guy that i am dating is turning 25 a few days after me.. it's all about the connection and how you are mentally. As in.. I'm a bit more mature for my age group. I dislike the boys my age for some reason that i do not really know.. i just don't get along with them really. And the guy that i'm dating is not so mature but also not fricking childish.. i just ended up enjoying his company and affection more than i ever did with a guy closer to my age. Judge me if you want. It's the truth and i'm proud of our relationship

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Nah, not weird at all. As long as it's legal, I don't see a problem. Besides, it's only 3 years, that's nothing... I know a couple who is 17 years apart. I really don't understand why you're worried about this xD

• Because everyone in my family says I should date a girl my age buut I look younger than I am so its hard to find girls who are 22 and interested in me all the girls that like me are 18 and 19 @-@

• That's what I told them

• If you think its not weird if its legal then why would that change if its illegal? I mean pedophilia should be weird whether its legal or not legal. If it was legal for Mohommad to marry 11 year old girls then surely you'd say that's weird.

• Nope. I was dating a 24 year old when I was 19 and there really wasn't anything weird about it. We only remembered the age gap when he wanted to go get drinks together and I couldn't do it, but the rest of the time it was totally irrelevant. 22/23 and 19 really aren't that far apart, so don't worry about it. :)

• Not at all. I was dating a 25-year-old guy at 19.
    And I have a coworker who's 34 and he dated a girl who's 19.
    As long as it's legal, it's fine in my books.

• It's not weird since it's legal.

I've actually dated a guy who was 23 and I was 19 at the time. It didn't feel weird and majority of the time I wouldn't even think about the age gap.

• Not really. That's almost the same as me and my boyfriend (I'm 19 and he's 21). As long as you aren't dating anyone under 18 I think you'll be good.

• Absolutely not! I am 19, my boyfriend is 27.

• nah its a pretty common age difference. I mean its not gross or anything since she (or he idk) is of age. If you think about it this way - when you are 33 they would be 30. it's pretty normal and not weird. It would be weird if she was like 17 and you were 21 or so lol

• Nope, not at all. You are both adults and the age gap is quite small.

• Not weird, I dated a 23yo at 17.

• That isn't weird at all :)

• Its legal so who cares...

• No, that is fine. She is over the age of consent, and 3-4 years is not that bad.

• I would be skeptical if it was a 20+ year age gap.

You're fine.

What Guys Said 11

• I dated a 19 year old when I was 23, totally nothing wrong with it.

• Naa , I don't see any problem with the age difference

• How the hell is it an issue, to date someone of legal age that is 3 or 4 years younger than you?

• shit when I was 26 I was dating a 18 year old.

• Nah it's not
    I've seen greater age gaps

• Nope. It's legal so you're all good.

• Not at all.

• of course not. i'll be dating 19 year olds when im 50+. so it's definitely not weird to date them when you're still early 20s.

• Perfectly normal; that's a very common age difference at your age.

• Yep your family is rather biased but sure the age gap ain't that big and even if it was society wouldn't take it to bad look at johnny depp that guys a legend for the people saying its not weird since its legal essentially we are not talking bout sex here haha

• No, it is not. It's normal and legal.