If a guy says he wants to try to kiss with a gum in his mouth does that mean my breath stinks or what?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's just utterly curious.

don't make it a habit of always assuming a negative response lol.

• Haha ok. Just wanted to make sure that I wasn't the problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• he just really loves that gum.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• Unless he's watching too many 80s movies and thinks it looks cool. Kinda strange but I grew up in the 80s so we've done it lol

• Haha well he does watch a lot of movies like that

• Don't overthink it id say it's just one of those scenes caught his eye maybe where they swap the gum lol Iv never really thought about it before but we did it a lot back in the 90s 😂😂

• Lol. I don't think so... I think he just wants to try some kind of fetish he heard about.

• So that doesn't mean that my breath stinks its just something he wanted to try?

• Yeah if breath was a problem, I doubt he would suggests solution that way...

Plus I agree with BertMacklinFBI, don't assume the worst... You might end up sending out a negative vibe of insecurity.

• Could be that or he wants to go for tongue kissing.