This guy hurt my feelings so badly?

Im 23 and i am STILL a virgin by CHOICE. I will NOT give it up if the guy just wants to use me, he kept saying i dont believe you, you probably have diseases and cursed at me many times for saying no. He thought i was a slut for not opening up to him about my life and he thought i was a lowlife , i think he was pissing me of on purpose and wanted to know why i rejected him and deep down he knew i was a virgin but he didn't deserve me after cursing me out like that or maybe he was scared to fall in love. What was his problem? i really miss him but he refused to see me or speak to me,

Most Helpful Guy

• I can say something about this guy but first let me tell you about life. Often people try to gain power over you by using "reverse psychology". For example, I had a crush on a woman but she wanted to play games with me and hide the fact that she had a crush on me too. I walked away from her and she texted me "You can walk away. It's your decision".

This was a display of two people trying to gain power over the other. Both of us trying to portrait that "I don't care" attitude while we both wanted to stay and do something totally different. These tactics are used a lot by people.

This guy was doing something like that to you. JUst look at what he said. How can you be a slut (I hate that term by the way) for not having sex? Why would he want to have sex with a girl with diseases? Why would he want sex with a lowlife?

He was also trying to gain power over you by using "Reverse psychology". BUt also at the same time making the situation easier by saying stuff that won't hurt his ego too much. I can't tell you how many guys I have seen trying to get with a girl and then when she doesn't want sex with him he will say something to himself and other people "Aah, she's a whore anyway". Yes, this is absolutely ridiculous behavior.
    of these guys.

Don't be with guys like this. Don't even be friends with guys like this. These are also the guys that spread a lot of rumors.

• I really liked him and i liked talking to him

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds petty and immature. Some men do that when they feel that they have invested or wasted enough time and you have not given into them. He just wanted sex from you and thats all. I was in a very identical situation to which the guy was so pissed he told me to never speak to him or his family again. Well, did I feel bad? No. Do I still have my virginity? Yes. Its time you moved on and forget him. There are plenty of better guys out there who have soo much more to offer.

Ps. It is never ok for a guy or a woman to disrespect someone they love. Just because he cursed you, he doesn't deserve to be your friend, Break this tie and move on. You are worth much more.

What Guys Said 11

• his problem is he wanted something and he wasn't getting it. so like a child he started reacting by hurting. it's like a child who wants a toy. if they can't have it they often will resort to crying, name calling, tattling or violence... so what you have is a child

good riddance to the manchild

• i said to him, if you want something tell me i am not a mind reader, who could have just said i want sex and thats all i want, he wasn't a BAD guy or anything but cursing in my opinion is taking it tooooo far

• Not all guys think like you and are saving it for a special person. Many guys just want to have sex, especially since we have a high sex drive. But some guys just want to have sex with a girl and move on, some want to have sex and stay in short-term relationship, some want sex + long-term. Few guys want the same like you and save for as special person or save for marriage. That guy you are talking about is definitely not someone who is saving and is probably someone who just wants to have sex with you.

Usually when a guy's goal is JUST to have sex with the girl, he will get PISSED OFF when the girl refuses to have sex with him. Especially if she didn't give him strong enough reason not to.

My advice to you, if you are looking for a special person, just wait to find those types of guys who are thinking like you. They do exist but you have to wait and find them and filter out a lot of guys.

• i uprooted @madhatters4 cuz i agree. He isn't getting what he wants and he's throwing a tantrum. He has the right idea, but his execution is childish and will do the exact opposite. the ignoring part is just the cherry on the top. my advice... find someone else to like, he has already showed signs of disrespect, this is not worth your first time.

• What the hell is WRONG with you? He's clearly a BIG-TIME douche, and you say you MISS him?

This is the perfect example of why there seems to be SOME truth in the commonly believed 'Girls are attracted to jerks' thing.

• BAHAHAHAH al hail to u ma virgin babez 🙏🏻
    He was peer pressuring u and made u feel bad so that u could give in. Typical hungry wolves behavior and their tricks. Ur a strong woman and u know it 👌🏼
    Most cuties fall for that dirty tricks so i admired u for standing up to what u believe in. Rove yhuuuuu anon babez 👄💋

• The funny thing is u didn't let him score and claim his trophy BAHAHAAHHAH
      Good shiz baby 👊🏻

• Don't waist your time. This is a classic way for him to get you to seek his approval ultimately giving in. Something like that is extremely rare. And for me and most of my friends that is extremely attractive. Not just from a sexual point of view but from the fact that you get to do everything first with that person and share all those experiences together. I would congratulate you and wish you the best of luck

• If you think he doesn't deserve you then just move on.

He obviously wanted sex and he moved on because he wasn't gonna get it from you.

• Why would you miss an asshole who disrespected you anyways?

• Good attitude. KEEP IT UP!!!

• I would've acted the same way he did. You had it coming.

• Because he does not trust you. Why? Lots of reasons... one might be he can't be trusted himself or have past problems about trust. Not your fault in anyway. And he is immature which is okay in the right age.

What Girls Said 7

• The problem is him, not you. take it as a good thing that he isn't speaking to you because you don't need anyone who doesn't support your decision, or makes fun of you for it.

• why do you miss such a jerk... he doesn't even deserve to be in your thoughts

• wow, what an asshole... no offense but not worth your time. Stand your ground, respect yourself first. He sounds insecure and sexually frustrated...

• I think he thought you were insulting him because in his mind you were lying about not having sex with other guys, so he felt like he wasn't good enough to match them. be glad you didn't get with him!

• He is a sexually frustrated jack ass leave him alone. He's not getting any and thought you would be quick to give it up and when you said no his frustration got the best of him

• he said he had many girls giving it to ''him''

• Let him go

• I guess if he's won't respect your wishes, you must have been doing something right!