Older men, do you not date young girls because they're too clingy?

I am an 18 yr old girl and I really like older men in their 30s to 50s.
I am very sensitive, affectionate, loving, empathetic, neurotic, sincere, eager to please and expressive. I am often told that I am beautiful and pretty too.
However, I feel like my sensitive and gentle nature could make older men assume I would be too clingy or TOO needy of physical affection - and that the majority of men would be afraid that they are taking advantage of my emotions, no matter if I consent. ALL because of my age.

I really thought men would appreciate my loving nature but I feel very unappreciated.

What do you all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 31, so I thought I'd chime in, since I'm in the age bracket that you specified.

I actually prefer women like you described. Caring, affectionate, open, etc; those are all qualities that I appreciate in a partner. There is something nice about knowing a girl wants to be with you, and tells you how she feels. It's great to feel needed/wanted in a relationship. Much better than a girl who takes your presence for granted.

That being said, though, I do believe there's such a thing as too much. The above qualities don't make a girl "clingy". If she's texting me at all hours, wondering why I didn't respond to the text that she sent five minutes ago, or wondering if I'm cheating on her any time I talk to a female friend; well, then we'd have an issue.

• Do you like girls who want lots of cuddles? :P

• you my friend are amazeballs! :)

• Haha, thank you very much. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Stupid question. Of course an older guy will date a younger girl. Heellloooo younger puss to fuc

• I don't just want to be fucked though...

• Wow. Ok. Why though, if you don't mind me asking?

Just joined G@G so I guess I'm late to any conversations.
      I prefer younger girls (under 21) the most for multiple reasons based on my experience.
      1. I like that younger girls can be more clingy and very affectionate.
      2. They probably haven't had as many bad relationship experiences, so they can trust more instead of always being paranoid and making accusations.
      3. They usually don't already have kids by other guys and are okay with being together a year or more before having some together.
      4. Younger girls are more likely to be into things that I consider enjoyable. Sports, Frisbee, Disc golf, bowling, pool, board games, table top RPGs, and similar stuff.
      5. There seem to be more girls in the generation that is currently 22 & younger that aren't so greedy. By that I mean many older women I've met want the guy to use his income for all expenses & buying her stuff & she gets him nothing & she has kids by others, while all of her money is for spending on fun for her only.

What Guys Said 1

• I dated a 21 year old earlier this year. She was an exception. They have to be an exception.

But a lot of hurdles present themselves with increasingly difference of age. The guy gets shamed for venturing into "pedo territory" is a major one. Because unless you're educated, experienced, and wise beyond your years, at the end of the day, you're still 18.

What Girls Said 0