Guy suddenly started to ignore my texts?

So for the past two months I’ve been seeing a guy, he’s 28 and I’m 26. We’re not officially exclusive but the relationship has been moving in that direction. The last time I saw him was this past Sunday after he went to a concert with my friends and me. The last time I saw him everything was fine. He answered a text that I sent him Monday morning and then I sent him another text later that day to see if he was free to grab dinner on Wednesday night (tonight) and he never replied. I also sent him a text last night to see how a test he had yesterday went and he never replied. He’s never done this before and never seemed like the type of guy that would just disappear. He always replies to my texts in a timely manner. He has read receipts for his messages and both messages have been read, so I know he got them. I’m not sure what to do next since I’ve already reached out with no response. Should I reach out to him again or move on?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Could he not have credit or have left his phone somewhere? Many possibilities... i had this happen this week. The guy Im seeing is 29 and he smashed his screen and couldnt reply for 2 days until it was fixed.

• He lost interest